“Repeat customer”

Original Old Time Photo
Ranked #2 of 18 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Original Old Time Photo (Formerly Antique Images) is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I've traveled to Wildwood every summer since my childhood and now I take my own children. We've done an old time photo shoot with my daughter since she was a baby. The first year we went to whichever place was close on the boardwalk. Every single year since we've gone to boardwalk mall to visit antique images. I have 8 years worth of pictures proudly displayed in my home but sadly the very first picture is from an incredibly sub par photographer. If I could turn back time I'd redo the first pick at antique images, because honestly they're not created equally. Beyond picture quality, their staff is equally superior. How does a place on the boardwalk maintain the exact same staff year after year? Good management! And it translates to their customer service. They're efficient but won't rush you. They'll offer you products but won't grimace if you refuse. They have an interactive facebook and instagram account... ask them to post your pic and they'll oblige! It's no surprise they're rated #1. We will be forever loyal to them. They remember us too! And they mail coupons! Love them!

3  Thank jraf19
in 5 reviews
in 32 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We went here in the morning of July 4th. It was a rainy non beach day. This place was awesome. The guy "running the show" was so organized and did a great job! We are a family of 11 and had just the 7 kids get done up like pirates. The kids had a blast getting dressed up. They really know how to talk to kids to get the best out of them. Then he photo shopped the best looking parts of 2 pics together. It turned out perfect. We had 3 pics with the enhanced color, frame for 1 and photo of 7 for under $100. Excellent deal!!!!!

4  Thank Klineyqueen
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Every time I've gone to Wildwood we go get our old time photo done by these guys in the boardwalk mall. They have great outfits and props and have every photo turns out great cause they know how to pose us and dress us up to make us look awesome! They are the only ones I go to on the boardwalk. This time Mary pulled out a special outfit for me and my boyfriend so we could achieve exactly what I wanted for our gangster photo. We looked like we belonged on mad men or like we were bonnie and Clyde it was amazing. I loved it. They loved our pic so much they posted us on their Facebook! Also a special bonus is you can find a coupon for $5 or 4 free wallets.

3  Thank abbyh3
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd time using Antique Images Old Time Photos located in the Boardwalk Mall in Wildwood. My first visit was in 2011 w myself and my boyfriend at the time. We had such a great experience that this year we returned with our 1yr old son. He was scared and crying but despite that the staff was able to play w him and get him to laugh and get a great shot! Once again we were very pleased w our photo and the staff was great! Every one pitched in to help calm my son and the end result was great. We will be returning every year as a tradition!!

1  Thank Amylynn445
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2014

omg what can i say we had a blast getting this picture done.we had our grandkids with and they had a blast getting dressed up like cowgirls n old fashion dresses on them.we were like from the old days in a cowboys scene at the bar.holding guns n fake money n booze bottles.we just loved it.they took awsome pictures n the price was great.the one in th emall is where we had it done.but we had just a great time doing this.we laughed the whole time doing this.the people was great to.we had fun n we thank u so much for a fantastic time doing this.i would do it again.with family or without.thank u again

2  Thank Joann W