“ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING”

Ranked #12 of 17 Wildwood B&B and Inns
Clinton, Oklahoma
“ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

THIS PLACE IS HELL ON EARTH. They stuck us in a room with a broken sofa bed (torn at the bottom), nasty dust EVERYWHERE, sticky residue on all of the drawers, disgusting stained towels, a stained and sticky table, and it was just overall unsanitary. We quickly complained and they stuck us in a room that was barely any better. Plus it had ANTS. Gross. This motel was so bad that we cut our trip short and checked out a day before we were supposed to. We told the owners that our room had completely unlivable conditions and we received no apology. The woman who is in charge with red hair was completely unprofessional, smoking cigarettes in front of customers and handing out stained towels. Many health codes must have been violated here. This place is complete white trash and I have NO clue how it is still in business. I'd rather sleep in a cardboard box infested with aids.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Emma S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 12 August 2012

CeWe booked this place based on location and being reasonable priced. I never checked the reveiws or we wouldn't have. Our room was 208. When we enteredI was shocked at the condition and the smell. I always check the mattress for bed bugs. Couldn't even get pass the fact that u couldfind a cleaner mattress on the side of the roads. My husbandeent into the bathroom which was thesize of a small closet. The whole thing was covered in mold.We left immediately. The girl didn't blink when I told her my husband had medical conditions and their room where disgusting. They refused to refund our money. Wish I hadread these reviews before. Place needs to be condemed!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dddileo

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Took my daughter on what I thought was going to be a nice vacation at an average hotel but boy was I wrong... First my room wasn't ready at check in time and I had to wait... Second once I arrived in the room the overhead light didn't work, the sink water didn't work, and there were bugs under my pillow and at the window... The staff clearly know nothing about running a hotel And are very nonchalant in their response to everything... The best thing about this place is the pool, which takes them 4 hours to even clean..... I would never recommend or stay at this place ever again and I hope I haven't brought home any bugs or diseases in the meantime

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Thaysj20
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Our stay at this location was fine, we booked two rooms for two nights and had no problems. But almost two weeks from our trip have passed, and I am still awaiting my security deposit check from the Binns to come in the mail. I was told over a week ago I'd have it in 3 days, and I'm currently still out $200.00. In the future, try to collect it from them up front, because otherwise, they may scam you out of a lot of money.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ryan B
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Worse place I have seen, we could not stay because of how filthy and disgusting this place is. Window to the room was broken, and the window was next to the only airconditioner situated in the living area of a 1 bedroom suite (if you can even call it a suite). Once inside there was bugs in our dining table, carpet smelled like urine, the chairs were the color of dirt that is how nasty they looked. Stove and oven was dirty and not even touchable. Bathroom toilet and sink dirty, tub had dead bugs inside, the ceramic towel holder was broken and never fixed, and can actually hurt someone. The bedroom same thing nasty mattress, dirty carpet, no air conditioner. Went to front desk to ask for a room change, and they refused, asked for a manager he was not there, and they did not have a phone number for him. Refused to refund us and even told us to keep door open in the bedroom if we were hot, so just imagine the type of customer service. Sadly only posting two picture sbecause we didn't think to take pictures until after they had the key and we could not get back in.

Room Tip: There is no good room, we were suppose to stay in room 12, warning do not stay there, or in any room...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank AnggsA
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I recently stayed in Binns with a group of 20 recently graduated college friends and we had an absolute blast. We were in Wildwood for an Ultimate tournament, and Binns was the perfect hotel for us. It's not somewhere I'd go with anyone over 30, but if you're looking for a nonstop party a couple blocks from the beach you can't do better. We were especially happy that we rented one of the suites along with several smaller rooms, it gave us lots more floor space and a nicer TV.

As other reviewers have noted, it's not the cleanest or nicest hotel in Wildwood. That said, we had to get our reservations almost 6 months in advance and will be doing so again next year.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a group get a few small rooms and one of the suites to hang out in
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nathan M
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Dirty, outdated, bed uncomfortable, stained sheets, prayed for no bed bugs or other creatures! Didn't see any thank God! Price was ridiculously high for the accommodations! I stayed there because most hotels and motels in Wildwood have a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. I will never ever stay there again. Its worth it to pay more if you must.

• Stayed July 2012