“pleasant stay!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 16 Wildwood B&B and Inns
Staten Island, New York, United States
“pleasant stay!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

We just came back from our Labor Day Weekend stay at this hotel. Our room was newly renovated with a kitchenette which is perfect for someone like me who has 4 children (eating out can be so expensive). They have 2 swimming pools which the kids really enjoyed and only a block away from the boardwalk.Not the best hotel in the area but the security, STEVEN was the best - really awesome guy!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Matawan, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

My spouse and our five kids rented room 132 for one night. We were charged $250.00. The fa bed collapsed in the middle if the night while my husband, my 3 year old and myself were sleeping. My husband cannot turn his head from the neck pain. The room was disgusting filthy linens filthy bathroom. There were ants in the room because there was old trash under the couch. The tv did not work and we had to turn the AC off because it smelled like fire. There was no shower head, the water just poured out of a rusty pipe. When we complained at the front desk we were given " a not my problem" attitude from the lerk. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE BESIDES THE BOARD OF HEALTH!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Giovanna C

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Norristown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

What a night from hell, my partner and I came down saturday morning for a family function.And do to the rates pricewise of the hotel/motel it was afordable to us, well ... umm whare to start. due to arriving excited to smell the ocean! we walk in lobby and there is this young lady spraying odor illiminateor all thru the lobby and furniture..i had laugh smelled like old smoke and mold..so we get our room and wow let me just say room 120 was a mold fested musty smell , brown water coming out shower and sink faucets rust in tub and sink and bottom of base toliet there was mold in tv stand...the ceiling ( tiles ) where falling down mattress was to small for the box spring. We turn the air on and out came all this dust ..my partner tried to open the window to perhaps liminate some the smell and it slamed down . the sheets werent clean. room wasent cleaned so we told the young lady at the desk we got a massive attuide for our concerns i ask for another room she said no and no refund cause we already were in room. she put up fight i ask speak manager and she would NOT call him,i said i dont get speak to the manager im calling the police there will be more problems.so i got to talk to him unsusessfull. we went to family dollar got a sheets and lysol and took off bed conforter slept in our sheets spreyed can before going out .... next morning we were itchy , rashes, sore thort , headacke , with all said done from me and others...do not stay here..your health is more important to spend few extra dollars, so unsanitary id rather camp outside on broken pool chairs then stay inside and here doors slame thru out the night

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank madeline f
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Filthy and disgusting...should be torn down...prices are high also for this dump!! Wished I could have gone somewhere else but we made the reservations for 2 nights months before and we couldn't get a refund...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank sherry m
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Please whatever you do! DO NOT stay at this unsanitary place! My daughter and I were supposed to stay from July 12-14! I checked in at 4:30pm and checked out at 7:00pm the same day!!! I had room 106 which was right by the lobby! When I asked if I could be moved the guy at the desk told me that they had a security and I would be fine! I complained about the size of the room and he told me I had one of the better rooms! If that's the case I'd hate to see the others! The room was small and smelled horrible!. Shower was small, smelled and tile was coming up! Sink had rust in it and there was rust at the base of the toilet! While there 3 other motel guest complained about black mold on their bed, dirty shower lining, broken mattress and ants! Needless to say my daughter and I were out of there!!! please believe me when I say, YOU DO NOT WANT TO STAY HERE!! This place needs to be demolished ASAP!!! This motel gets rated -0 from me!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank ladyjune65
Mount Holly, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Me and my family of three stayed in room 114 , the room disgusting , bed disgusting , bathroom disgusting , carpet disgusting . The smell of mold is overwhelming. When we first checked in we went to the room on the dresser was a digital drug scale , cards , razor blades , and empty bags wich appered to have cocaine in them . I got no appolagize from the staff . Infact they actually giggled a bit . The pools were green and disgusting as well . And to top it off there were three accidents in the parking lot all with drunk teenagers involved . The best part no refund !!! Never again . Bug infested .

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank dandougherty
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed at this motel for the weekend! It was a last minute rental and I guess you do get what you pay for. When we checked into the room the foul moldy smell hits you in the face. In one of the drawers we found a drug scale and razor blades. We had a 9 year old with us and to have that laying around was not acceptable at all! The room wasn't cleaned at all. The mirror had finger prints on it, there was trash and food on the carpets, the bed spread had stains on it, the beds were so thin and cheap, the bathroom towels had makeup on them and the toilet hadn't been cleaned in years. That was just the inside of the motel.... The pool was small, the water was green and never was treated, and just about all the chairs were stained and broken. The parking lot is too small you can't even fit your car in a space, a couple accidents happened while we were there. I would really like to know where all the money goes because it sure isn't going towards renovations! If you need a place to stay and your with family do not go here!!! It is a complete dive that smells and looks nasty and is basically a place for kids to hang out and party!!!!! I couldn't wait to check out and go take a clean shower in my own clean shower!!!! TOTALLY GROSSED OUT BY BINNS MOTOR INN AND BONITO MOTEL!!!!!

Room Tip: If you can't stay somewhere nicer then choose your car before this place... seriously!!!