“Amazing”

Skylark Resort Motel
Ranked #27 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My stay here certainly will be one to remember. I without a doubt recommend the skylark to everyone looking for a great stay in wildwood. You can catch me down at the skylark when im in wildwood. It was clean and very relaxing.

2 Thank Zac F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had such an amazing time at this apartment. It was so comfortable and clean and the people were so awesome and nice. I plan on coming back every summer for a few days. It's so close to the boardwalk, you could walk there at any time.

1 Thank Ryderdeanna
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I came down for one night and had a great time. My room was clean and everything worked. I was happy with the fridge and microwave were there. Workers there were friendly and I'm definitely coming back to stay again!

2 Thank Jeff12378
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My husband, brother and I came here as a last minute decision and we couldn't have been happier with running into this place. We tried plenty of wildwood "motels," and they were JUST THAT, Wildwood "motels." This place really treats you right, runs a tight schedule with people that are just visiting to mess around, (which is really appreciated nowadays,) and welcomes you kindly. I could not help but tip the housekeeper generously being that she offered to dry our shoes seperately so that we wouldn't have to dirty our clothes; not to mention, the room and upkeep was beyond satisfactory. I not only recommend this motel, I encourage all to stay here. The negligence and lack of care for The Wildwoods and the conditions in which we have to stay for the convenience of low prices is unacceptable. We were so tired of coming here and seeing the quality of these motels and tourist areas downgrade over the years, but Skylark really gave us back the comfortability that we were accustomed to. This place brings to us, what we bring to the Wildwoods. Have fun staying here.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank juujuubeans
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The room was small with two our room had 2 double beds.One of the beds was wet we could not even use it.The mattresses were sure soft ( not good ) The TV was on top of a armour it was a high one and you were looking up at the ceiling .( that is how high it was ).The bath room was smaller then a closet. you could not bend down to wash your feet in the shower.Parking was terrible.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank shizzy53
Reviewed 2 September 2013

StAff Is Rude They Steal Your Money! They Let Some People Stay In Rooms With 10 People And Let Other Stay With 4 (The Max) And Charge Them. Owner Is Rude Staff Wakes YoU Up. Would Not Stay Again...NoT WelcominG Also Peoples Kids Are LoUd And Wake YoU Up The Customers Have No consideration

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank mpkq75
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Its really good Motel for Family and Friends. I went with my family all of them like it. Nice and clean rooms and main think good location. On that ave where the motel is lots for restaurants and shops. Very near from boardwalk. I like swimming pool too. No problem for parking. One more think I like in motel that a lady who sit in front deck name Sophiya she help us a lot for fun activity, restaurants etc. She is very friendly bez of her we find every think easily bez we went there(wildwood)first time. If I will go next time I will stay there...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family