“Low price but seems like your staying at a resort.”

Skylark Resort Motel
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Low price but seems like your staying at a resort.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Very accommodating. Very nice staff. Clean rooms. Close to everything! I would stay there anytime I could. The staff cleaned the room daily. You would think there would be sand in the room but they made sure there was not. Nice pool. Restaurant attached made grabbing a bite to eat convenient.

3 Thank Candyriggins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the most perfect place to stay in Wildwood it's only 2 blocks from the boardwalk. We are a family of 5 and we are so happy to stay there is a clean place never find any kind of insect there (I'm a freak about insects)... The staff is so nice! Has a nice pool and is a few steps from Morey's Piers and the beach "...........can't be better?

Room Tip: You have rooms for 2 peoples for 4 or apartments for a big family prices very low..
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Danroberika
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Every year I make multiple trips down to wildwood and every year I stay at the same resort motel, and for good reason to. First thing coming here to check in ; the staff greets me with a smile and there really easy people to talk to. Even before I decide to stay here, they show me the room I would stay in just to make sure I'm comfortable with my room.Stepping in the room smells fresh, like coming from the beach, and everything you need included. Even has a large parking lot so you can save your quarters for the broad-walk. Overall it's just home away from home, you wont be sorry spending a good time here.

2 Thank Jezielflores
Wildwood
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a great time at this hotel. Stayed in the cottage and everything was fantastic. The pool was clean and really hit the spot on a hot day. Great owners and a great stay overall. Would definitely stay here again. Very close to the boardwalk and beach. Owners were very friendly and accommodated our stay beyond our expectations.

2 Thank Zebraigloo
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to come to wildwood for our Fourth of July vacation.when we checked in the young lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating.The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms very also clean we stayed there for 5 night and had no problems.We always had something fun to do beacause it was in the center of everthing!The boardwalk was only a block away!OverAll I loved this motel and I would most certainly stay here again and would reccomend this motel to anyone who is looking for a nice clean room when visiting wildwood!

4 Thank Jbproductions
Norristown Pa
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Skylark hotel is one of the best hotels to stay in Wildwood. Staff is great and the rooms are always cleaned. Beds in the rooms are very comfortable and no issues in the room. Great pool as well! Highly recommend!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank bgesullo
Barrington
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I first stayed at the skylark almost 10 years ago and I couldn't imagine spending a night or a whole vacation at any other hotel in wildwood. My friends and I were in need a room last minute and the skylark had one available. They were very nice and very attenative to any needs. We stayed for a week and loved it. It's in a great location. Close to the boardwalk and beach. They have a deli on site to eat at which is open til very late. Since the first stay I've gone with friends and family. It's a place for anyone. The staff is great and very accommodating. Definitely try it out you wot be disappointed and I guarantee you'll be going back !

• Stayed May 2014