“Last minute booking”

Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
philly
“Last minute booking”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Sophia and family are the best!!!!!!!!!! I called the last minute and she gave my daughter a great deal!!! We have been coming down to wildwood for the past 15 years and We love the Hanna family!!! See you next year most definitely!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank kremolde

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been to Skylark 11 times now. Best place in Wildwood to stay. Sophia is super, clean rooms,staff is friendly,pool is clean. Best value for the money by far. Located near everything. Craig W. Uniontown, Pa

Room Tip: All rooms are great, good view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Craig429
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed at the skylark two night and plan on going back end of August. The rooms were perfect size a ton of space for your clothes, a fridge, clean, a full kitchen table, and the air conditioner was ice cold!!!!! My son loved the pool it was hard to get him to go to the beach haha. The best part about my stay was the amazing staff. They were the nicest, most accomodating people I have met in the business. To top everything off they were right next to the beach I didnt have to use my car once during my stay. I reccomend this place very highly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank jaimee l
West Hollywood, California
Reviewed 8 August 2014

If you love the Jersey Shore as much as we do, then you will love it even more after a stay at the Skylark. We have been going to the Jersey Shore since I was a kid, and usually had a place we rented for the summer. Now that we have kids, we go down a few times each season.

They treat you like family at the Skylark. From always being so friendly and accommodating, to a clean room and refreshing pool, this place is perfectly located and has it all. I have stayed at other Jersey Shore hotels, and the value, the cleanliness, and the location are unmatched.

I guess compared to a room in New York City, or Philadelphia, there are differences, but my family and I have high standards and the Skylark exceeded them. If you are gonna go down the shore, stay at the Skylark.

Room Tip: Second floor front was a great view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Chris F
Ephrata
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not sure why many people are saying this is an awesome motel. My family tried to spend as much time away as possible. Everything in the room is so old, especially the bathroom. Bathroom was scary and could not plug my hair dryer in the only old outlet that was in the light fixture. The other outlet in the room was a fire hazard because the plugs were very loose so anything plugged into it hung out of the socket. Pool had an extreme amount of chlorine that burned your eyes. Staff was friendly though.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Jbitner
new jersey
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a two star motel, no fancy soaps, or spa's. Two blocks from the beach and boardwalk, which is the point. Small but clean room, small but clean pool. The staff was Professional and courtious. Would repeat

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank screennameNewJersey
Queens Village, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went too skylark
And we loved it they don't go too your room without you telling them
The rooms are clean management is
Good and close too everything
If you call direct too skylark is less money aim telling you . My name is Felix &MARIA

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple