“Great find!”

Ranked #33 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps & daily lunch specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The whole family enjoyed the food - I had a delicious panini - their menu is eclectic and fun. Very kid friendly too. I didn't try the shakes but they sounded amazing! Kids had the chicken tenders, which they found a tad spicy. Hubby had a chicken burger. Staff was helpful and freindly. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Holy cow. I have been by here 100s of times and never been in until last Saturday. I wish I had done it sooner. The staff us friendly. Everything is clean. I ordered a beach burger. Who would think crabmeat and cheddar cheese on a burger would be suck a good combo? Definitely going to make this a regular stop for lunch and try some other menu items.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My husband had the beach burger. He said it was amazing. I had the grilled veggie salad. Yummy! Great selection to choose from. Told our friends and they went the following week and were also so pleased with the great food! Loved it!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I ate here back in May with my boyfriend when we were in town I have to say that we really enjoyed the food. I always use this app to find ratings on places to eat and where to stay, everyone was right on the money with this one. We'll be back!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

$50 - 3 sandwiches, one kid pizza, 4 drinks and corn fritters. A little pricey, but everything was excellent. The corn fritters were delicious. I suggest dipping them in the signature sauce, honey jalapeño.