“Wonderful family vacation at a great place!”
Review of Sunflower Motel

Sunflower Motel
Ranked #13 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We just got back from Wildwood after many many years. I am so glad I found this motel. The owners are wonderful and treat you like family. The rooms are super clean. Perfect location to the boardwalk. My daughter is already talking about going back. We will definitely be staying here again.

1  Thank otgirl97
There are newer reviews for Sunflower Motel

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Our experience at the sunflower was a pleasure from the moment we arrived. We were warmly greeted by Sandra upon arrival. Her and Ernie go above and beyond to make you feel like you are a guest in their home. I cannot say enough about the cleanliness of this motel. Above and beyond all expectations. The pride they take in their business shows all throughout the property. The location is amazing, one block from the boardwalk. I am proud to say they have found lifetime customers with our family.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Mynjboys11
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We called sunflower at the last minute as we thought of looking for places after we arrived in wildwood. Sandra was super nice and offered the 2 1/2 room suite for our family, courtesy a cancellation the same day. Bless those folks :). The location is conveniently close to the beach. Apparently the fireworks are visible from the outdoor balconies though we did not have a chance to watch them that evening as it was raining. Sandra treats you like family and offered help with every little thing we needed. I highly recommend this place and will be sure to stay the next time I am in Wildwood.

2  Thank ToshKb
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have been going to Wildwood every Summer since I was a baby. I look back on those family vacations and a smile comes across my face, and I find myself laughing. While I have seen many changes to the city and boardwalk, I can't imagine going anywhere else. I have a son now, and I want those same memories of family vacations for him. Ernie and Sandra provide such a place to get things off on the right foot. A family friendly place that is close to the boardwalk and ocean. They provide a wonderful environment to stay in and treat you like one of their family. We miss them already!

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We just got back last night from our second trip to wildwood and stayed at the Sunflower Hotel , Sandra was great. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Your hotel is so well placed , close to the boardwalk , beach , ect .... As for the hotel it was really clean and the pool was nice to. even the staff was helpful. Thank you so much !!! We will be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Josie A
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I have been enjoying the beach in Wildwood, NJ since I was 8 years old. During that time, I have stayed at many different locations, but the Sunflower Motel tops them all. The customer service is 2nd to none! The staff did a great job keeping the facility clean and the owners were friendly. The motel is family friendly which is very important to me. I have a 3 year old and the premises was quiet early which allowed me to keep her in her routine.
The rooms are decent size and they have started making upgrades to the rooms. We stayed in the Deluxe Motel room. While the room was accommodating and and very clean, I would recommend they upgrade the beds next as the current beds are a bit hard. Other than that, we had a great vacation and will stay at the Sunflower Motel again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Recently stayed here with family! The owners were great. The place was clean. The pool looked a bit murky but they are only 1 1/2 blocks to the boardwalk/sand. Very convenient between the two amusement piers. Bring tissues. Ice machine was convenient! No complaints.

Room Tip: An efficience would be best!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family