“Great Service!”

Sea Kist Motel
Sea Kist Motel
Ranked #19 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I arrived in Wildwood at almost 11pm the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend - with no reservation. Already knowing there was slim to no chance of getting a room, let alone at a fair price, we stopped at the Sea Kist. All the neighboring motel offices were already closed. The owner was still there and noticed immediately that I was tired and anxious. Thinking I'd break the budget for a room, I was so surprised when she not only was friendly and kind but gave us a room for the one night at the very reasonable listed price! It's nearly impossible to get a motel room in Wildwood without a 3 night minimum any summer weekend let alone a holiday weekend. I expected to be told I'd have to pay for the 3 night minimum but no, she charged me under $100 for the room. Within minutes we went from worried to a clean comfortable room. Also, the kitchen in the motel room unit was clean and bright and well-stocked with a pretty table, new cabinets and many extras. The bathroom was cute with bright lights and pretty vanity. Many thanks to the owner for her kindness. For all future visits to Wildwood, I'll check the Sea Kist for availability first.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have stayed at the Sea Kist a couple of times. We are very happy that we found this place, its amazing!

What is the Sea Kist? It is a small, family owned motel or approximately 16 to 18 rooms. The rooms are comfortable and VERY CLEAN. The property is very nice, and is close to the Beach, the Boardwalk, and the Convention Center. First thing in the morning, You will likely find Ann running around the property neatening up and getting ready for the day. At 8 or 9 at night, you will still find Ann on the property, probably vacuuming the pool. Need a little more room? Ask about their apartments, or the house they also own and rent. All adjacent to the Motel. Sea Kist is also in walking distance of numerous eateries and attractions. Now that we have stayed here a couple of times, we have also gotten to know a number of other guests that have visited at the same times we have - as a matter of fact I had a great time on the balcony with a group from Quebec (I dont speak French-Canadian, and they dont speak English - which was interesting) but we were laughing ad having a good time all the same.

What the Sea Kist ISN'T: A large commercial motel with a nameless / faceless owner who doesnt know you, and doesnt really care.

Staying at the Sea Kist is like staying with family, and that is about the best compliment that I can pay!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DrAMAJR316
Reviewed 3 April 2012

seakist has been in the family tradition for years,tried others always been back,great rooms very clean,flat screen tv,great recent appliances ,and a loving owner ann is the greatest thanks ann for all your service

Room Tip: always take 2nd floor rooms nobody overhead,great family place small and causy hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Marc S
Reviewed 28 December 2011

The seakist is always a relaxing place to stay. Across the street from the beach,clean rooms and a grill and swimming pool. Also you are always greeted with a smile and can I help you. What more is there? It isn't fancy but it is the best place to stay in my book!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank crlupndy
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Immaculate. Family friendly. Booked for 4 years now.

2  Thank Lbarrel
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Two different families stayed here in August 2011. We found the place to be unusually clean and all appliances in working order. We stay every year in Wildwood, and have never really stayed somewhere we wish to return to. Now we have solved that problem. Ann and her staff are top notch. Location on Hildreth and Ocean is perfect too, very close to beach and boardwalk... but a walk to the rides.... this was perfect for us as we walked there and took the tram car home if the night got late. Yes, the pool is small, but it was perfect for our needs. There is also a cute 3 bedroom house next door and a few 2 bedroom apartments in a different building. You will not be disappointed if you stay here, especially if CLEAN is important to you. i did find our bed a little harder that I liked, but all in all we had a great stay.

3  Thank wkdwtch
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed at the Sea Kist August 5-7. It was me, my husband and 13 year old son and friends of ours that were right next door. Truthfully, I would give it a 4.5 rating. First let me say that the owner, Ann was extremely pleasant, helpful and accomodating. She was very friendly and helped us find restaurants, directions, etc. Her staff is just as nice.

Secondly, the rooms were immaculately clean. Every appliance was in pristeen condition and sparkled. The bathroom tiles and appliances and kitchen were in perfect condition. We were only there for the weekend and the location was great. Just cross over and you are right on the boardwalk. You can walk to the Piers or take a tram. The arcade was right across from us on the boardwalk as well. Very convenient. Also, the Sea Kist has a lovely outdoor deck where you can barbeque or just sit and relax.

If you are staying longer and it's important to you than you may want a larger pool. The pool is small but we weren't spending that much time there so it really didn't matter to us.

4  Thank SusanRena
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
The StarLux Hotel & Suites
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#4 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to Sea Kist Motel? Share your experiences!