Sea Kist Motel
US$112
US$86
US$135
Good 3.5/5
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$56
Great 4.5/5
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
Great 4.5/5
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Very Good 4/5
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Very Good 4/5
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsthe owneracross the streetroom was perfectly cleana great place to staylocal attractionssized poolrooms are greatthe location is perfectevery summercleaning staffcomfortable bedsclean placepool areaannmotelboardwalkapts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Nicest, friendliest staff. The rooms were spotless with coffee pot and coffee. We were nervous because rooms at usual hotel were booked and Sea Kist only had 1 room with two double beds. It was bigger than larger efficiencies we stayed at. 2 double beds, 2 large dressers, closet, table and chairs in kitchen with stovetop, frig, coffee and coffee pot. Bathroom was clean and had under sink storage and over toilet storage. Our room was so tidy with all the space. FANTASTIC new favorite hotel for Wildwood.

1  Thank MareNewJersey
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My husband and I decided spur of the moment we wanted to go to Wildwood for the evening, Knowing that colleges just let out and graduates would probably be freely roaming we didn't expect to find a place. I called Sea Kist and spoke with the owner before we left to see if they had any vacancies, which they did... and for a very reasonable price! She also assured us that no college or senior week students would be staying there. I was thrilled, because I just wanted a quiet and peaceful evening after a very chaotic week. We arrived around 8 P.M. for check in, It was a quick check in and we got great parking.

When we walked into our room, I was so pleased, it was so cute! hard wood floors, a kitchen, sink, table, stove, microwave, fridge! NOTHING was outdated, the room was very clean as well as the bathroom. The owner was so friendly and gave us advice on good places to eat. The service was just great! And the hotel is very close to the beach and boardwalk!

I can usually find something wrong with any place I stay, but I can honestly say I had NO complaints! I would definitely stay here again and this will be the first place I call to see if they have any vacancies the next time I go to Wildwood!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngieRiley
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We just stayed our first time at the Sea Kist! Absolutely nothing negative about this place at all. The room was super neat and clean and nicely decorated. We didn't use the pool, but spent some time on the upper deck with the real palm trees. 2 gas grills up there too for you to use. We ate out. Ann, the owner, was very friendly and helpful and gave us some good suggestions on places to try and they were great too. We had a mini stove, refrigerator, kitchen sink, coffee maker and coffee and microwave in the room. The cabinets were well stocked with dishes, pots, silverware, etc. It is only a block off of the south end of the boardwalk near the convention center. The tram station for the boardwalk is only about 100 yards from the motel and there is a boardwalk restaurant called the Ocean View (I think) that opens at 6 AM which was great for me as I am an early riser. You can sit right in front of the restaurant and eat your breakfast looking at the ocean. There is a pizza place and a Dairy Queen right in the same spot on the boardwalk also. If we stay in Wildwood again....there is no question we will be at the Sea Kist. Enjoy your stay.

2  Thank warren d
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My husband and three young children stayed at the Sea Kist for a weekend. Great location,quick walk to the beach and the boardwalk, clean rooms, very friendly staff! Ann the owner personally came to check on us to make sure all of our needs were met. The pool was a great addition to the beach. After a long day at the beach, it was nice to relax at the pool. Will def be back again.

2  Thank nikkivoci
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I love staying at the Sea Kist Motel. The owner, Ann, Is an awesome person. She cares so much about her clients. She is very professional, however her kindness is a wonderful treat. She wants everyone to be comfortable and to feel safe. It is a really clean facility and the cleaning staff are really personable as well. I have stayed at the Sea Kist for over 10 years now and would never consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family