“Repeat Title, Clean, Clean and Clean”
Review of Sea Kist Motel

Sea Kist Motel
Sea Kist Motel
Ranked #19 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Just returned from our 5th year, we are already booked for our 6th year.
Totally clean and very well maintained. Additionally all guests are family orientated and quiet.
Ann, is attentive and helpful, but not intrusive. Beth, the housekeeper, is just as helpful.
We are always happy to be guests at the Sea Kist.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lbarrel

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Everyone was so accommodating! One block to beach/boardwalk! Staff was so nice....Beth, our housekeeper was amazing! Full of tips on where to go and what to see! We stayed in the apts would go back! Great vacation!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Gwen1016
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My 11 year old son's travel baseball team has stayed at Sea Kist for the last 3 years. Our most recent visit was from August 2 - 4 for a baseball tournament. The hotel staff - especially Ann - is always accommodating. Several hotels in the area outright told me they didn't want large groups of young kids staying. Sea Kist had no problem, nor did they require any minimum stay as most of the other hotels that I called did. The hotel is conveniently located right across from the boardwalk and beach. It is a good walk away from the attractions, but still close enough to restaurants and shops. The tram car can be seen from the hotel. The rooms are very clean and are well equipped. The pool, although on the small size, has always been very clean. There is a nice deck that has tables and a grill for guests to use. We have used the laundry each time we've stayed without any problems. Sea Kist has several room options - small, large, and even apartments. My family has stayed in 3 different types and have no complaints. We each have a favorite. The one downfall from my husband's perspective is parking. Parking is limited, but it seems that all hotels in shore areas have limited parking. Parking would not deter me from staying. Sea Kist is family friendly and has always been understanding of the fact that several boys like to have fun 24/7. I will always recommend Sea Kist to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CharBanks18
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My family and friends have been visiting the Sea Kist for 16 years and each year it has been better then the previous year. CLEAN!, CLEAN! CLEAN! Quiet, despite how conveniently close to the beach. They are located at the end of the boardwalk so that adds to the calming atmosphere. Every year we arrive to beautiful upgrades and impeccable maintenance. I can't wait for next years visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annie P
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We have been stayin here for over 10 years now vacationing with family and meeting another family here when we arrive in total there is 45 of us, and have never had a bad experience. The owners Ann and Brad take client customer service to a new level, looking after anything you need, the rooms are clean the cleaning staff are friendly and curtious,great location for the boardwalk and the beach away from the hussle and bussle, Ann always lets you know whats going on in Wildwood so you don't miss out on anything, the pool is great, the upper deck patio is fantastic for get togethers. the rooms are spotless and there forever upgrading, just a great place to stay, now that our kids are having kids well be going back for a very long time. There is nothing anyone can say negative about the place in fact if you can then you should be staying at home as there is nothing that would satisfy you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jacklogan
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is a great hotel to stay. The rooms are clean and kept in top shape. If you have any issues, management is customer first and will address any issues (we didn't have any issues). The outside maintains that old school classic wildwood look but rooms have been updated and maintained. If you're looking to hang out by the pool, it is on the smaller side but you do have the beach 30 seconds from your doorstep. Not sure about shower pressure issue that was in previous review but water was flowing at a good rate.....yes no shower head but seriously if a missing shower head is going to make/break your stay, I don't know what to tell you. Hot water and clean shower. Like I said before, if you have issues, they will work to address it bc they take pride in there product. Not loud or busy hotel....Pretty laid back and relaxing. Plan on booking future trips with this hotel at the top of my list.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank YankeeBoy30
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

I read all of the reviews before booking this motel, and I just dont understand all of the rave reviews. Our room is horrible! Maybe the other rooms are nice, but this one just isnt. There is no water pressure in the shower. In fact, there isnt even a shower head. The sheets are so thin you can see thru them. The blanket for the sofa bed had hair all over it, and a cigarette burn in it. The room itself was clean, and the owner very nice, but for $210 a night this is definitely far below my expectations. I'm really disappointed. I was really looking forward to staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013
20  Thank JustMe129
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
The StarLux Hotel & Suites
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#4 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to Sea Kist Motel? Share your experiences!