“Highly recommended.”
Review of Goodfish Grill - CLOSED

Goodfish Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Garfield Ave.
Description: What's a trip down the shore without seafood? Forget about the giant seafood restaurants that are only concerned about table turnover and have standard menus. At the Goodfish Grill, located at 3805 Pacific Avenue in Wildwood, you'll be seated in a cozy environment and served the freshest seafood available with a palate pleasing twist. The word 'ordinary' is not in the Goodfish Grill's vocabulary, from the charms of the building, to the different flavoring combinations of the food, to their extensive rum and wine collections - this restaurant is about more than just food; it's about an experience.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Excellent fish dinner. Chef knows how to cook. Pop corn lobster was delicious. Fried shrimp entree was light and crispy. The corvina fish entree was moist and cooked properly.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My favorite is the scallops. I had them with fingerling potatoes and asparagus. During our five night stay, we ate at Goodfish Grill twice. It was nice to be able to bring your own wine.

2  Thank cagro
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visited the Goodfish Grill because of the reviews and we not disappointed. We started out with the lobster popcorn appetizer, definitely a good choice to start out a meal. My wife ordered the corvina for a main dish and I had the Scallops and risotto. Corvina was very good as we're the Scallops. Both meals were the perfect size and you did not walk away hungry. The restaurant is within easy walking distance of the boardwalk and many of the hotels. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating on the sidewalk, we sat at the first table inside and had the best of both worlds.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I must say after reading the reviews online I was reluctant to try this restaurant. But the girls were hungry and everybody was getting cranky so we sat down. It took some time for us to be greeted and our server said that she was only on her second day which turned out to not be true. We ask about peanut oil because of allergies. She said she would check and never came back. We noticed the table next to us got their drinks and chips before we had an order taken and they sat down before us. After their server's 3rd trip, we thought about leaving. Just then Gary appeared out of nowhere apologizing for the wait and offering us drinks. We were ready to order and shortly thereafter we had our appetizer. There was a little gap until the entrees came, but if you compare to some places in a vacation spot, it's better than being rushed. My entrée was delicious. I had the scallops with risotto and my daughter had the seafood Diablo. The scallops were the largest I have ever gotten at a restaurant and cooked perfectly. The pasta diablo was a little soupy when it came but loaded with visible chunks of crab and and scallops and shrimp. Her entrée was a huge portion that fed us lunch for the next two days and like Gary said even better the next day. Garey talked us into the flour less chocolate cake (easy sell). Delicious! I am glad Garey saved the day or we might have missed this awesome meal.

1  Thank kelleensti
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Last year we had been to Goodfish Grill a few times and looked forward to going again this year. Happy that they finally opened. Love the openness without the bar....brought our own wine. We were thrilled with our meal. Crab Dip appetizer was like a Crab Cake - excellent. Fried Seafood Combination was done perfectly and the Roasted Halibut over Risotto was the best I've ever had. Our service with Heather was outstanding and the entire experience was wonderful. Glad your back!!!