“Good food and great service”
Review of Goodfish Grill - CLOSED

Goodfish Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Garfield Ave.
Description: What's a trip down the shore without seafood? Forget about the giant seafood restaurants that are only concerned about table turnover and have standard menus. At the Goodfish Grill, located at 3805 Pacific Avenue in Wildwood, you'll be seated in a cozy environment and served the freshest seafood available with a palate pleasing twist. The word 'ordinary' is not in the Goodfish Grill's vocabulary, from the charms of the building, to the different flavoring combinations of the food, to their extensive rum and wine collections - this restaurant is about more than just food; it's about an experience.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Everything we ordered was delicious - lobster bisque, house made chips, sea bass. Service was exceptional. I would recommend to anyone.

Margate City, New Jersey
“Jule in the rough”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stumbled onto this restaurant and I was very glad I did. The food was wonderful, I had grilled oysters as a starter, they were amazinng. My wife had fire cracker shrimp again a great choice. Both these were recommended by our waiter. Then for our main dish I had bay boat scallops, wow they were so big and cooked to perfection, I thought I was in heaven. My wife had the broiled seafood combo. I tasted her crab cake,(that was all I was allowed) it was wonderful. The presentation and quality of food was outstanding. The witer was great, he was helpful with choices and even was able to get us a great bottle of wine. We were in town for the car show and this restaurant will be on the top of our list of dinning places next year.

1 Thank Tony S
NY,NY
“Not just Good fish!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant thru TripAdvisor on our recent visit to Wildwood and were pleased once again to the accurate reviews from my fellow travelers and diners. It was " Roar to the Shore" wknd so we werent sure if we were going to be able to make a restaurant reservation at the last minute but we lucked out and made one for Goodfish Grill. Our hostess greeted us immediately and sat us at a nice booth. The restaurant is small but cozy with nice brickfront and stars on the walls. A nice ambiance overall especially for a warm summer nite. Great photos of the owner as a kid ( well one that is) are part of the decor as well. Nice touch! Ok, now on to the service, Gary was our server who was extremely friendly and outgoing making excellent recommendations as well as providing quick service for our table as well as a few others. Ok, now on to the food - they ran out of the lobster popcorn for the evening so we were bummed but not for long b/c the other appetizers we ordered were great. We had the spanish calamari - a bit chewier than I am used to but the flavor was quite good , crab dip - creamy deliciousness, firecracker shrimp - nice kick to the flavor with the chile sauce - spicy but just right. For our entrees we had the fish and chips - did not disappoint - fish was moist and flaky, and mahi mahi from the fresh caught fish. The entrees were fresh and definitely flavorful. For dessert we had the flourless chocolate cake ( Gary recommended) and it was light and chocolatey which was a perfect way to end our meal. We will definitely go back! Also, FYI - this is BYOB or you can buy wine from their sister restaurant , Cattle and Clover. Sign up for their newsletter on the website so you can plan ahead if they are offering specials. Www.goodfishgrill.com

encino, ca
“very good, very quiet out of season”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Sunday night, received personal service as there were only 2 tables in the house at 8:00, grilled oysters were good but would have been better with less of the garlic that overwhelmed them like escargot. Salad was nice, many fish options not available but bronzini grilled was quite good. Bread pudding gooey sweet! There's no liquor license here so have your cocktail down the street or before leaving your hotel.

Bangor
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I ate here twice on our vacation because it was excellent food. Very fresh and plenty to eat. Gary was our waiter and you can't get much better service than we got from him and also Jerry, our waitress the second time we went.