“Great way to start a day......”

Pink Cadillac Diner
Ranked #33 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family and I spend our vacation in Wildwood ?The "ONLY" place for breakfast for us is the " Pink Cadillac Diner! We eat there four mornings during our six night stay. The owners, along with the entire staff are all very welcoming and remember you from year to year. The diner is spotless and the food in fantastic!!! Surely, they serve the best Belgian waffles anywhere!!! Try the you won't be sorry!!!

1  Thank JoanSilver
There are newer reviews for Pink Cadillac Diner

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My kids and I had brunch here and we loved the food so much, we went back the next day with my husband. Ordered omelette the day before feta,spinach and tomatoes and the next day a veggie one. They were so good, cooked well and tasty. My 4 year old daughter who rarely eats veggies finished off my omelette. But besides the great food, is the great service. The wait staff were very kind and attentive, coming back several times to top off our coffees even without us calling them over. The place was packed but our waitress doesn't seem to be stressed as in some restaurant. Would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Quick seating and great service from very friendly people. The food was delicous and our waitress was a sweetheart.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Been here 3 times and all 3 times it was great! Their burgers are amazing and fries good too. Prices are fair as well.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very nice diner , food it is great as always . we come to this diner every summer and always be the same . this year even better with their new menu . i read the previous post and i have to say you don t know what a monde crhisto sandwich . It seems like people post reviews with even know what the eating . Pink Cadillac thank you again and this summer loved your eggplant lazania....