“You have to try this place.”
Review of The Ice House

The Ice House
Ranked #48 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Davis Avenue
Description: Entering our ninth season, Ice House Bar and Grille is emerging as the option of choice for "down the shore" dining and relaxing. Check out the Island's ONLY "Wine Nook" serving an upscale wine list by the glass or bottle along with our "wine flights" to give you a taste of something new! The dining room is perfect for parties of all sizes, two to twenty or more! Our kitchen staff prides itself in creatively preparing the freshest seafood, finest steaks, awesome flatbreads, our all new Ice House Mac N Cheese, sandwiches and burgers and even a children's menu in a comfortable and contemporary setting. Our Deck is a great alternative if you're only in the mood for appetizers and/or a sandwiches or a lite meal while enjoying the view overlooking Otten's Harbor.Whether it's relaxing bay views on the Deck or dinner in the air-conditioned upscale dining room, Ice House has something for the whole family, aged two to ninety-two!
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place has seriously AMAZING food. The prices are so good you wouldn't believe. Plus the view is amazing. Truly a prime spot for anyone.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Restaurant week 4 course menu for $30.00 provided a delightful meal.
Scallops in Bacon, wedge salad, crab cakes and key lime pie were great. The atmosphere is spacious, clean, and bright. The service was timely. I was even served a complimentary glass of wine.
I would not have been disappointed if I paid full price.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had dinner at the Ice House by chance because our hotel package came with dinner vouchers and the Ice House was one of the choices. I have been going to Wildwood my whole life and never knew this restaurant existed. Dinner was excellent - ordered the scallops. The presentation was that of a five start restaurant. After dinner, took the elevator up to the rooftop patio and it looked like a delightful place to go for drinks and a sandwich. Would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back on the next trip to Wildwood in the fall.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great dinner last night, the pork chop was excellent. The staff was very friendly. The new wine room is beautiful. Will definitely be returning for dinner again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just had a dinner of chicken parm and the chicken was deep fried and too crunchy. The cheese was so thin I could see the chicken. The salad was good and the linguini was also good. The problem might be they are just opening for the summer season and not up to speed. The dessert was frozen rice pudding which I never thought of serving cold.

I would try this place again in the middle of the season.

Jeanette B, Owner at The Ice House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

First, let me clarify that you were with a "tour group". Also, let me say that your dinner is complimentary, on us policy of those booking the tours, since you were the bus driver. The other thing is that we were only open to serve your group and were not open to the public. Having said that I find your "review" very unfair.