“Not bad”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not bad”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great diner , like the food and the service just need to have clean bathrooms . otherwise i would rate 5 stars.

Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Funky 50's diner.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

You can't leave hungry. Portions are generous, food is great and service is wonderful even when it's packed. Funny atmosphere typical of Wildwood.

• Visited September 2013
Nutley, New Jersey
“Great omelets”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Clean environment 2 blocks from south end of boardwalk. Food came fast ... Service was fast and friendly.
Not your typical 24 hour nj dinner tho

Visited September 2013
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, United States
“Great Breakfast, Good service!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

One of the first stops my wife & I make when we return to wildwood every year. Very clean place, and the staff is very friendly. Gets very crowded, but is worth the wait. This is one of our breakfast spots. Will not disappoint, I've been going for years.

Northern Virginia
“Very good breakfast on pleasant outdoor patio”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My teens and I had a nice breakfast on the outdoor, covered patio, served by the nicest waitress, Kate. The Marvis Diner is a great breakfast spot.

This is a typical looking diner, with indoor booths and tropical decor.

The food was good! My son had the tall stack of pancakes and my daughter had the short stack of strawberry pancakes with fresh strawberries. The portions were huge and my kids enjoyed their food. I had the yogurt, fruit and nut bowl and the chef kindly swapped out the walnuts for granola. This is again, a lot of food, and it hit the spot for me.

What made the Marvis special for us was the service. Everyone was nice, and Kate, our waitress, went out of her way to make sure food allergies were addressed and everything was exactly as we wished.

This was a good choice for breakfast!