“Good and plenty”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We go there every time we go to Wildwood. Good food, plenty to eat, clean, bright. All around good diner food. Chopped Sirloin and Meatloaf will not disappoint.

There are newer reviews for Marvis Diner

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for the first time pancakes were great. Looking forward to trying out there burger menu. Wait staff
Was very friendly.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This place was close to our motel so we gave it a try and had a great breakfast. Got a pork roll and cheese on a bagel and it was huge! Could barely finish the sandwich and was stuffed all day. I didn't realize until it was too late but they appear to have outside seating, so next time I go back I'll definitely request to sit outside since I prefer outside dining if not too hot.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The food is average but the service is poor, every time I needed a refill I had to ask the waitress because she really didn't pay attention. When I asked for coffee she just brought a cup of coffee no spoon or milk. Overall it's average to poor.

2  Thank Fitzfig
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have passed the Marvis Diner many times coming into Wildwood. It's a cool looking little place with a great Neon sign out front that fits right into the retro vibe of the island. We finally decided to give the Marvis a try Memorial Day Weekend. Parking was not a problem even for my large pickup truck and we were greeted with a warm smile and brought right to a table. The inside of the restaurant continues the mid-century theme and is bright and clean. I have never seen Pineapple Juice served at a Jersey Shore diner but they had it here so I gave it a shot. It's delicious and a perfect juice to start off your morning if you want a break from the typical orange juice. I had a waffle with bananas and strawberries along with a side of bacon. Everything was great and the portions were large enough to leave you stuffed. Prices were typical for a diner and overall we were very happy to have stopped at the Marvis. We will be back later this Summer!