“Family Perfect!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Never miss the Marvis
Good fresh food in a cute atmosphere with great service!
Shouldn't be called a diner, it is nicer and better then a diner.
A variety of meals were had, including a daily special of
excellent fresh fish.
Made room for dessert for the first time, as it was my child's birthday, well I am dreaming about a chocolate volcano with ice cream. As a side note, the ice cream is better then the places that pretend to be a
Ice cream eateries. For the waitress singing of Happy Birthday, they even blinked the house lights from the back!
Just recently learned it is also a BYOB.

There are newer reviews for Marvis Diner

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food is great. Big menu to choose from. Very clean and nice workers. Prices are good. My family ate there twice in a week. We always eat there when we are in Wildwood.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The menu is expansive! It is a classic diner with a beach feel. The breakfasts are amazing and I have not been disappointed with any if the lunch items yet. This past time I had the tuna melt. Simply delicious! We had one very exceptional waitress who ranks up there as one of the best that I ever had. She was very attentive, polite, and made it her mission to see that we had the best dining experience possible.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Going out to dinner on vacation is usually a very big task with four kids and very picky wife,
But the night we went to Marvis Diner in wildwood nj over the very busy 4th of July weekend would change that and make it the most enjoyable family night out I every had ! Starting with the food, just off the hook and portions , well let's just say I walk out with my belt unbuckled! A very laid back and easy going atmosphere, and to top it all off are service was "outstanding" , put it this way if I was'nt married I would have introduced are waitress Nicole , to meet my Italian mother. She just made the whole thing a wonderful experience. So when in wildwood stop in the Marvis diner for a great meal and ask for Nicole, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Luigi C
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great food and prices and well staffed with plenty of professional, friendly waitresses. Plenty of room at the tables and we were never rushed. Really nice place.