Aquarius Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$86
US$97
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$56
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$57
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$77
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Le Voyageur Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$83
Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$142
All reviewsnext yearconvention center and boardwalkseparate bedroomsthe hotel is cleanmemorial dayfull size refrigeratorcomfortable bedsannettepoolkitchenettemotelstoveofficedustshoreamusementtoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2009

We stayed there in july 2008. Rugs were filthy. The bottom of the bathtub was black. It looked like a couple of years worth of filth ground in there. I had to put towels down to take a shower. There is only one air conditioner in the bedroom. If you want to sit or sleep or even eat in any other room forget it. I asked the maid for a fan she said we no have. Passing by the laundry room I saw one going. I guess there help is more important than a guest who spent a fortune there. I dont know maybe the mexican maid didnt understand me. She had limited english. Speaking of which every morning I would sit on the deck to read and hear the help jabbering away in spanish for an hour.. If they dont have work to do maybe they should come in a little later so the guest dont feel like they are in a foreign countrt. And charging for ice? Never saw another motel do that. It is close to convention hall but so are a lot of other cleaner places. NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank simba27
Reviewed 27 April 2009

My family and I have been going here since i was a kid and we wont stay at any other place. Across the street from the boardwalk and beach. They also have 2 bedroom apartments next door with a kitchen and a living room which is great for a family and is usually where we stay. Great time, great fun, and years of great memories!

Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2008

Stayed at Aquarius with my son, grandson, and daughter in law. What a disappointment. I have booked motels/hotels by looking online before but this is by far the worse place we have ever stayed. They charge an arm and leg and they can't even give you free ice. The place is so outdated I thought I was back in the 60's or 70's. They are suppose to be smoke-free rooms but the room reeked of smoke. The rug in the room was stained so bad in spots it was disgusting. It was right next to the boardwalk which was great but you had to walk quite a distance to the ocean even though they say they are oceanfront--and they are if you consider crossing the street, going over the boardwalk, and then walking 400 or more yards to the ocean--oceanfront. It's more like ocean view and only from the balcony. You can't see the ocean if you are staying on the first floor. The people at the desk were alright but they acted like you were inconveniencing them if you ask them a question. Not very friendly. We left there after our 3 night stay and went to another motel which was alot nicer. We will not recommend this place to anyone and we will not be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2008

My husband and I first stayed at the Aquarius about 30 years ago with our two sons. We always had a great experience. When we decided to take our two grandchildren down to Wildwood, I was a little hesitant to book a room in a place that we have not seen in such a long time. (Also, some of the reviews I read were most unflattering.) We called up and were surprised that it was still run by the same family so we decided to go ahead and book it. We went down on a Monday and stayed until Friday. We had a wonderful time. Yes, the place could stand to be updated a little bit (the room looked exactly the way I remembered it) but it was very, very clean. The location can't be beat (right across the street from the beach and the boardwalk) and my grandchildren loved the heated pool. The personnel were friendly and were eager to make our stay a happy one. (I also liked being able to get coffee every morning in the office.) I can't believe this is the same place that other people have given such a bad review. Is it modern? No. Is it clean? Yes. For the money and the location, it was worth it.

1  Thank CarolynJB
Reviewed 17 August 2008

The Aquarius is a beautiful, shoreside motel. It is literally across the street from the boardwalk, more specifically the convention center. It is an easy walk to any of the piers. The welcoming people at the front desk add to the warm atmosphere of the Aquarius. Possibly the best part of the motel is their amazing lemonade stand and food court. It is located poolside, run by a little boy who shows the will and determination to spend an entire day in the heat to ensure that his guests have something to snack on. Lemonade, ice cream, chips, and hot dogs are sold here, which allows you to spend an afternoon by the extremely clean pool and not have to worry about going out for lunch. The motel is kept very clean by both the maids and the charming handyman Miguel, who is rarely in a bad mood. Definitely stay here if u want to have a nice vacation.

1  Thank LoisNewProvidence