Le Voyageur Motel
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$75
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$159
The Sea Gypsy Bed and Breakfast(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$148
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$142
Fountain Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$168
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$85
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
All reviewsconvention centerthe ownerkey west cafenew ownersgreat place for familiesnext yearquiet at nightnice poolfree coffeethe past yearsair conditionermemorial day weekendexcellent staymany yearsfull size refrigeratorclean hotelevery summer
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We stayed 5 days in 2012, it was really quietness, clean and excellence service with client. The pool was always clean. A really quietness place not too big. We really enjoy our stay and we are plannig to go back this year. Very good location for the boardwalk!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed last year in June with my husband and 15 month old. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are so clean you could eat off the floor! The pool is sparkling clean and warm! The guests are happy and it feels like a family atmosphere!I will definitely be back this summer! We had a great time and my son loved the kiddie area of the pool ! I am bringing my sister and in laws this year and I know they will love it!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank lovelucy1911
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Stayed at Voyageur in late Aug. with group of 40. I have be staying at the hotel for the last 10 years. Tim, the new owner keeps the place as clean as the previous owners did. Tim makes you feel like family. same help . great place to stay in the Wildwoods.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean, rooms to fix different size families
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I have be staying at the LeVoyageur since I was a child. I now go there every summer with my husband and my son. We love it there. When Grace told us 2 years ago that the hotel was for sale my husband & I were a little sad, to say the least. We have always looked forward to seeing Dennis & Grace every summer. So, when we showed up this year and walked in the office to check in, we knew that they had sold. We are very happy for Dennis & Grace as it is time for them to relax and enjoy thier lives. The selfish side of us doesn't want them to go. We met Tim, the new owner and he welcomed us. We were there for 10 days and I must say, he made us feel "At Home" like Dennis & Grace did. He interacted with us very frequently. Rooms are still as clean as ever. It won't be the same without Dennis & Grace there but as long as things stay the same we will continue to return to the LeVoyageur.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel for many years. The Le Voyageur Motel is clean and a nice motel to stay at. The management is very nice too. Tim is the new owner and it was ran the way the previous owners Dennis and Grace ran it. Tim remembered us from when we were down in April. We go down usually the last weekend of September or the first weekend of October with at least 6 other people if not more and they always acommadate us and are very friendly. It is a family oriented place and i would recommend it to anyone that would reasonable rates and friendly atmosphere good management and clean place

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends