“Classic diner”

Hot Spot Restaurant & Diner
Ranked #81 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mechanicville, New York
“Classic diner”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food at the diner was good and well priced. the staff was friendly. You could get breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed our meal”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here for a meal with our picky 3 year old. The waiters/waitresses were very friendly. We sat in the outdoor patio seeing which had a nice view. I got the eggplant panini which was excellant. I definitely recommend it. My husband got the Buffalo chicken wrap and said it was just ok. My picky 3 year old enjoyed her meatballs. I would go back on our next trip it was worth it.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Not good at all”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our first night in Wildwood our group decided to come here. Very small restaurant, so it was very hard for our large group to come in. Had a very good variety of food, but they don't always serve it. Because they didn't have the gnochhi i ordered, they gave me ravioli instead. The ravioli was absolutely pitiful, drowned in sauce, and only got 5 maybe. They also just threw a slice of cheese on top, which was horrible presentation. Our waiter also decided to fight with my friend on what she wanted saying she can't get what she wanted on the menu. Also, the place was filthy, and all the workers just sat around at the counter doing nothing. It was also very overpriced.

• Visited June 2014
Richland, Pennsylvania
“VERY GOOD”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

we seen this on the boardwalk on nite & wanted to try it. we thought being on the boardwalk the prices would be high & the food would be so so. we were wrong. the food was very good & so were the prices. my wife & I had sea food dinners & it was fresh. the next day we had breakfast there. it was also very good.
good food, good price. we will be back there next year.

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The food was out quick. My mom ordered the Reuben sandwich and said it was good. I ordered a cheese stake and felt like more meat could've been on it but it still tasted good.