“Just Keeps Getting BETTER!”

The StarLux Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hello again!!!
Well, another fantastic off-season weekend at the StarLux. I'm especially excited to write about this trip since I had a suite that was NEW to me! We were on the 4th floor... the "new" floor added to the Wingate... I simply LOVED this room! It seemed more spacious (or maybe it was just me! ha)... As usual, it was super clean and cozy... loved the square window cutouts in the walls, in the bedroom and living room... and the nicest, largest bathroom YET during my 'Lux stays! Totally wonderful. This time, I REALLY didnt want to leave! Making it even better was the company of great friends, and doing some Cape May wineries Saturday and Sunday. So thank you StarLux staff and management (you know how you are, wink!) for making it ANOTHER memorable, relaxing, super fun weekend!!! I even put my feet in the hot tub! Fantastic. I already cant wait to be back at my favorite place to stay in Wildwood. Period. THE STARLUX DOES IT AGAIN!

Room Tip: Do it all, any of it... anytime – you'll have a blast REGARDLESS!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I enjoyed a comfortable stay at the StarLux. Jacqui, the reservationist, made my visit extra special. She was personable and accommodating. She made me feel welcome from the moment I walked into the hotel until my very last day, asking on a couple of occasions if everything was good while checking that we were satisfied. I hope to return to the StarLux during the beach season.

Thank you!
Donna Como

Room Tip: Suites offer additional needed space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ddctravel2013
Reviewed 24 October 2013

What a fun hotel. Festive style inside and out. The staff went above and beyond to assist me. Clean rooms and facility. The common room by the pool was a great place to sit with family. Lots of tables by the pool. Worth every penny. Great location to beaches and fun but quiet in rooms. Thank you so much for providing great vacation!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I had originally reserved an Airstream trailer for our weekend. They called that morning to inform us that the trailer had an issue. While slightly disappointed they upgraded us to a wonderful 2 bedroom suite! The staff was very friendly and helpful! We will definitely go back when in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

For 30 years my family has searched for a reasonably priced place to stay for long weekends, specifically over Labor Day. I think after years of staying in a bunch of sub par places we've finally found a home for weekend getaways to Wildwood. The accommodations were everything we hoped for - it was very clean and all the staff was extremely helpful and professional.

Above and beyond normal accommodations, they allowed you to borrow beach chairs and bikes. They gave you coupons at check in for restaurants and stores owned by the Morey's and we used every last one.

It was an absolutely wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Niki7619
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was very, very pleased during my recent stay at The Starlux in Wildwood, NJ. The location is superior to access the boardwalk, Wildwood Crest and a brief travel to Cape May. All personnel were friendly, professional and helpful. The room was very accommodating - two TV's, a full fridge, microwave, table and chairs for great eat-in meals. The bathroom was spacious and the towels were thick and absorbent - very soft. I had a personal balcony that overlooked the well-ligthed and maintained property. The pool looked inviting, too! I am eager to return to The Starlux and build family vacation memories!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with the eat-in area! Great for families, couples or singles!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Starlux is a fairly new hotel, but done in a great 1950's "dop-wop" style. The rooms even have lava lamps. The location is good, in the center of Wildwood, right off the boardwalk. We had a two room suite, that included a small kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave. It was very comfortable, and had a nice balcony. The only complaint is it was not well equipped. No knifes sharp enough to cut anything but butter, no dish detergent or sponges for washing dishes, and the coffee packets provided were the size of tea bags. But a quick trip to the grocery store took care of the problem. I've stayed here before, and will stay here again. Overall, it's a great choice in Wildwood.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
#2 of 75 in Wildwood
Riviera Resort & Suites
Riviera Resort & Suites
#8 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to The StarLux Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!