“2nd stay, better than the 1st”

The StarLux Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is the second time stayed at the StarLux and it was better than the first. This time we stayed in the 1 bedroom with 2 Queen bed, which is what we wanted. The front desk, they were superb, whatever you asked, they would help as best they can. (I believe Joanne).They had some deals with the pier with rides.. The rooms were straightened out and cleaned every morning, along with fresh towels. The pool was cleaned every morning that I was there, and he really was such a nice guy also, always said good morning and have a great day. The spa was cleaned and really hit the spot. There breakfast, (mini muffins, bagels, cakes, coffee, juice,) was always there and had plenty. They even had enough after 1 family took 2 large sip lock bags of food with them!!!??? You had a parking spot, which you never had to worry if you went out, you could always return and park. At night, they close the pool at 9pm, and it made it quiet. Will stay there again. Wifi did not work well, but, we were not there for that, but I could see that being a problem for some families, its what we all do now.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vin T

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had a wonderful time. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I have been vacationing in Wildwood for over 20 years. We never stayed there. I always stayed in the middle. Now that we stayed here . I will never stay any where else. I have never seen a cleaner hotel. I could smell how clean it was when I opened the door. I thank all of the staff for doing a wonderful job and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Can't wait to go back. I will make sure to stay here. The staff was so nice and the whole property was clean. Free WiFi, free laundry, free bike's, hot tub, pool it has the works. Let me add its in the best location. You can see the board walk from your room. Grocery store, restaurants, and gas station within 2 minutes. Couldn't ask for more

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The rooms are very clean and the staff is nice. I like all of the extra things they over like bikes,beach chairs,and board games. However this is a motel not a hotel to me if I stay somewhere and my door opens to the outside it is a motel. But it is the best place to stay at in Wildwood. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have stayed at The StarLux everytime(5x) we have gone down the shore. The place is excellent, extremely clean and the double queen bed rooms with the kitchen is more then enough room for my family of 4.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We never stayed at the Starlux before but now that we found it we are sure to come back next year....We got there early and only wanted to check in...We would have went and done something and came back at check in time but they had the maid do our room next...We walked around the place and sat and had a coffee ...The staff was so friendly and being a block away from the boardwalk was great...The room was spotless as was the entire hotel..Pool and Hot Tub was great...It was so nice to have music playing while we were in the pool and throughout the day...We really felt like we were on vacation...Complimentary breakfast was great as was the bikes that my daughter and her husband rode every morning...All in all i say it was a great time at the Starlux and would recommend it to any of our friends...See you next year !!!!!

1  Thank edieb24
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This has been a stay at the Star Lux Motel which I have stayed many times prior. This motel is top shelf, all the way around. The clean rooms, pool, hot tub, and entire area are kept very, very clean. The employees are great, nothing is toooo much of a problem. As I said I have stayed there prior and if possible I think it just keep getting better. Jackie on the front desk is fantastic, she is "THE" person to have on the front desk as people come in, friendly, very easy going, and "ALWAYS" have a smile on her face. Stay here and you will come back-for sure.
We had a girls week - 7 women in a room and not one complainant, that's saying something.

Room Tip: I have stayed on the 1st floor, regular room-it was great. I have stayed on the 2nd floor corner lar...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
#2 of 75 in Wildwood
Riviera Resort & Suites
Riviera Resort & Suites
#8 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to The StarLux Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!