Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$75
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$159
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$142
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$85
Travelocity
Fountain Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$168
Premiere Motor Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$125
All reviewsgreat locationnext yeargreat roomroom was cleanoff seasongreat place to staycan't wait to come backsoccer tournamentconvention centerboardwalkblockmotelvacationdinercheermicrowavepiers
Reviewed 3 August 2011

We love it here! Clean and afforrable. The best location in wildwood! This is our 5th year and we're coming back against for a 6th.Thanks for everything,Quebec!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jeankirkland
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This was my second year in a row staying at the Quebec in the same exact room. The room was small but that was fine because I was by myself. The service was good. Cleaners came everyday and cleaned the entire room. This year there was new furniture which was a nice change. However the people in the room next to me were loud and annoying. Someone kept putting a chair in front of my door when I was out on the boardwalk and even while I was in the room. Kids were running around unattended and screaming at the top of their lungs at ALL hours of the day and night.
When I mentioned to the management that about the partying some people were doing until almost 5AM and the chair incident I was told, "Well, it's summer. People are having fun."
Well next year I will be having fun at another hotel. I'd rather pay a little extra and be able to sleep after a long day on the beach, boardwalk and Morey's Piers.
Also I would like a bathroom that was built a little more recent than the 1950's.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank PaulieBones
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Nothing like what's advertised online. Went to go check in was told construction was going on and that my group and I would be upgraded to a suite, once I seen what the suite consisted of it made me wonder "What the hell did I originally pay for then?" Floor in bathroom was sticky, 1 too many stains, pillows and sheets had unknown black marks, a lot of paint chipping, tv consisted of pure news channels. Carpet grossed me out. If you need a place to just sleep at night, the Quebec is for you. If you actually care about cleanliness then NO!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We stayed here for the soccer beach blast weekend. The location was great - just a couple blocks to the boardwalk right near the middle pier. The outside of the hotel looks nice. The rooms severely need updating. The pool was fun except it was filled with unattended children. We unfortunately had the room right next to the grill near the pool so it was impossible to relax or sleep because there was constantly a loud party going on out front. We had to call the front desk at 1am the second night because the people were screaming and blowing horns. The management did nothing. The party continued until after 2am right outside our room even though my daughter had to be up at 7am to ref the tournament. We left the next day even though we had paid for another night. The management didnt care, wouldn't give us another room, a credit, or a refund. Avoid this hotel unless you like to party all night and you favor location over quality lodgings.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Keith P
Reviewed 26 June 2011

at first i was so worried about the room was very clean and decent,the manager was so helpful he guide us to our hotel and near at boardwalk and restaurant and planning to come back again:)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple