“Good choice”

Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good choice”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Me and my family stayed in their 3br Apt and it was great. We had a ball and will be going back. Every thing was clean the staff was friendy and the service is great.we were just steps from the boardwalk and beach.After spending the day on the beach we went back and sat on the front porch.When I was on the phone with the owner she told me I will love it and i must say I did.I can say I will be back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Rosemere, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This year was our second stay at the Quebec. It's ideally situated, steps from the boardwalk and from an access to the beach. If you want to minimize travel while you're in Wildwood, you can't ask for more. The staff is friendly and doesn't change alot. The rooms are oldish style but super clean. While we were there, someone was out daily with a paint brush and empty rooms were occupied by renovation staff.
It's a fairly calm place to stay, even though it's usually filled with families and therefore, children. As long as everyone is having fun and is being safe in daytime, all is ok. The staff takes complaints on noise and partying seriously and won't tolerate it.
If you're a return customer, don't forget to mention that as the owner will make sure you don't get the idea of switching hotels... We got excellent deals on the room itself, extra parking and extra people in the room.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are located directly on the pool, fun but can get noisy at times. Leave the AC on...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Another wonderful time at The Quebec Hotel. Went on a whim. Thankfully they had rooms available. Clean and the service is great! Friendly staff. Going back in September for another weekend. Very close to beach and boardwalk.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank blueeyedbeautie
pottstown
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Arrived over this past weekend at the Quebec. We always are greeted with a friendly staff. We now have stayed at 3 of the 4 locations owned by the Quebec Resort. Each location is unique in its own way.The Quebec Motel has a great view of the piers and pool. The Calypso is a nice little boutique type of place, very clean! 3rd we stayed recently at the Happy Days Inn. Our window faced the boardwalk. You could xee both amusement piers and all the great stuff goingon around the island.Room was very clean and staff is always there for you! We also loved the front porch. A great place to have coffeee in the morning and relax. Pool area is always clean, All three places were very clean at all times and the rates are the best! Of course location is great also! Our next place to try will be the Key West located next to the Happy Days. Overall this complex has done a great job and we always look foward coming back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My boyfriend and I just returned from our stay at the Quebec Motel. It was really a great experience. The location couldn't have been better for us. They are located in the middle of town a block from the night clubs and bars and less than a block to the boardwalk and rides. This part of town did seem to be more "active" at night, but that was what we were looking for.

Everything was clean and the staff courteous. The furniture was not exactly new, but looked maintained. The wifi signal in our room was really strong too (maybe we were next to the router?), so we had no problem with netflix.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I have a Family of 6, finding a place to stay is absolutely INSANE anymore! Especially one that is affordable! We've stayed in 2 of the Quebec Owned Motels, the First being the Quebec itself, back in Sept. 2010 for the Irish Fest. and just recently at the Key West from 07/15/12 - today 07/20/12. Both Hotels where GREAT. Roger who is the Front Desk person goes out of his way to make sure you are enjoying yourself, and get the BEST RATE! We arrived on Sunday our Room was ready we where Greeted with a Smile and Kind words by both Roger and a Female Employee ( POSSIBLY The Owners Wife ) The Key West was BEAUTIFUL. The Room was PERFECT and CLEAN! I Loved the Decor in our Room. Carpets and Bathroom all newer style. We stayed on the 3rd. floor the Beds where Very Comfortable with Clean Linens Towels and a very CLEAN Bathroom. The Pool was PERFECT! Clean nice temp. and we had NO ISSUE with seating at all. Anything I requested was granted with a Smile. We cooked out 3 nights while we stayed there and the Use of the Grills was very easy, and again NO ISSUE at all with getting a Grill. Parking was GREAT, I actually had the 1st. spot closest to the Street left several times and was able to Park in the same exact spot all week. As I said Our Room was PERFECT, it was a very nice size all 6 of us fir in there with no issues at all. The Shower was PERFECT, Hot Water No Issues with any of the Mechanics of the room. Everything was Clean we will Continue to stay at the Quebec, and give them our Business they are one of the very FEW GREAT Motels Left in Wildwood where a Family Struggling to get by, and wanting to go on Vacation can actually afford to go on Vacation! Our Room at the Quebec for the Irish fest. was Perfect as well. I am a very PICKY Person I would not ever put my Children in a place that I myself thought was Dirty, or that Ignorant people worked at. I will ALWAYS HIGHLY Suggest the Quebec to ANYONE. For anyone to Bad Mouth the Great Staff, the Quality or Cleanliness of the Room, or any of the Motels Facilities is beyond me. See for yourself, go check it out. Roger is very Willing to help anyone out, and as I've said Goes WAY out of his way to Help!

Room Tip: Of both Motels I've stayed at owned by the Quebec both Rooms where GREAT.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My friend and I went down to Wildwood for a day trip in June and let me just say staying at the Quebec was the worst decision we could have made. The staff was a little odd when we went to check in and the room was not clean. Granted the beds were made but the air conditioner (a wall unit) was apparently moldy inside and old. The air coming out of it smelled awful and made the whole room a very unpleasant place to stay. When we walked into the bathroom it smelled as if someone 'used' it right before we walked in. I don't know how this place stays in business. We only wanted a nice little place to stay overnight at. If I would have known we would have definitely looked elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends