“Great place, affordable ,great staff close to boardwalk couldn't of stayed in a better spot.”

Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Ranked #6 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 22 October 2013

First time staying , first off hotel was pleasant . It was right on strip to get all you need if you ran out of something. NO ROWDY NEIGHBORS, which was great. Over all looking forward to staying in 2014.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Dulce1974

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at the Quebec Calypso Resort 3 bedroom apt 8/25-8/28. This apt is great for big familys or groups of friends. The apt was very clean. There are 2 bedrooms with double beds and 1 bedroom with a king size bed. In addition, one of the living room sofas is a pull out bed.All bedrooms have ceiling fans and there is central air. There are 4 TV's 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the living room. There is a full kitchen with 2 refrig and a full stove. In addition there are 2 bathrooms 1 with full tub/shower and the other with just a shower. Owners are supernice and quite helpful. You have full use of the pool which is just around the corner or thru the alleyway of the Calyso. Parking for the apt can be tight but there is off site parking also available. Would I stay here again ? Most likely yes !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jojofromjersey
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

It was a great motel there are plenty of awesome things to do around the location but now for the actual location, it was very clean when we got there but there is a weird confusion regarding where you actually think youre placing your reservation since these guys share between two buildings that are right next to each other. Thats the only.problem but everything else is fine.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 August 2013

It's killing me to write this review as i've been a Loyal Customer and have stayed at the Quebec Hotels a few times over the course of the past few years. So I wont post all Bad I will post the very minimal Positives that happened during my stay as well. Lets Start with the Check In, I Arrived to find that I had been Moved from the Quebec to their Small INN The Happy Days, now I was refunded a portion of the Rate but I wanted to stay in the new Room as Promised. The room I stayed in was Great though. It Was HUGE had a full Kitchen nice bedroom, and huge Living Room. BUT The Rude People staying Banged constantly allowed their kids to scream and holler in the little seating area as you enter, also it was a constant issue not having internet! I went 2 days without internet at all!!! Then theres the Pool issue, My Kids & I only had a wopping 10 minutes of what could be considered enjoyable time the rest of the time the out of control kids jumping and slamming in to my Kids and myself and one of the days they completely took over the shallow end of the pool rendering it completely unavailable to any other Guests. the limited seating was also hoarded by the few adults. Then there was the internet issue, I went to the office they had to reset the Server or something then the following day all day / nt no internet they were out the following day no internet at all again I went over they had to reset again, then a few hours later no service. So all in all the Vacation to Celebrate mine & my sons Birthdays did not go well at all. I am beyond disappointed and we've decided we will no longer stay at the Quebec Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank pr0uddad0814
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Went for a visit with family. Place was clean, well taken care of, clean pool and nice people. Located less than 5 minutes walk from the boardwalk and the beach. Couldn't tell that Sandy's storm hit the place 9months ago!!!

A place to go!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank JFG77
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I made a reservation by phone a month in advance. The man I spoke to took my name, quoted me a price, and said I was good to go. When we arrived, they had no record of it. If you're booking here, make sure you ask for a confirmation number of some kind.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JColorado_13
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were at the Quebec Motel from July 12th thru July 15th for the Soccer Beach Blast Tournament. We arrived during a flooding rain storm which flooded the roads and beach. It finally stopped raining at dinner time. Check in went fast and the gentleman at the check in counter was very nice and helpful. Our group had 4 rooms all together on the 2nd floor and the rooms were very nice and clean. We had a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with supplies. Our rooms had a separate bedroom with (2) full size beds and TV and (2) single beds and TV in the living area. Housekeeping came everyday and they did a great job cleaning our rooms. Bathroom had a tub/shower, sink, and toilet with plenty of towels, wash cloths, and bathroom amenties. Everyone at the motel from management, maintance, housekeeping, and security were so nice and always said hello. The pool was nice and we made use of the BBQ's available poolside for making our dinners. The location is perfect being close to the boardwalk, waterparks, restaurants, RiteAid, and convention center. Thank you to everyone at Quebec Motel for an amazing time!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends