“The Happy Hour That Lasted All Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cattle 'n Clover

Cattle 'n Clover
Ranked #5 of 159 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen T.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle. Our Famous Wings are on Special Wednesdays so be sure to check us out!
Wildwood, New Jersey
“The Happy Hour That Lasted All Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I wanted to hear a good local guitarist, have a couple drinks and some appetizers, then go home and catch up on some shows. The guitarist, Johnny's Cousin Steve, did not disappoint, and it was around 7, but we saw a band start to set up. My wife convinced me to stay, we ordered dinners at the bar, we rocked to the sounds of Love Seed Mama Jump, and we bicycled home at 1:30 a.m. So, no shows on TV, just a whole lot of fun, topped by a great piece of creative cake brought by John to celebrate our anniversary. Must also mention the corned beef spring rolls. They arrive standing, and burst in one's mouth with great gusto. Enjoy!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cleooneill

“Nyasia is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visiting from Nashville and found the restaurant online - so glad we did! Great food, great service, pleasant atmosphere. Get the Shep's Ale and request Nyasia as your server. She's sweet and super helpful!

• Visited June 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Amazing food and staff. Go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the bright spots of a very weird and 70's themed town. The food is amazing and the service was great. I highly recommend the tater tot appetizer and the buffalo wings. The sandwiches were great as well and the drinks were good too. I would definitely recommend going here if you are in the area!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TeamV0905
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was my first time at Cattle N Clover and I must say I enjoyed it very much. As soon as I walked in I knew I would like it because the employees greeted us with such enthuasiam. The atmosphere is very nice and comfortable. Our server Nyasia was very pleasant, nice, and I got the vibe that she really enjoyed serving us. The food was great and the wait wasn't long at all. I would definitely come back to Cattle N Clover. I'm sure all of the servers are great, but I would definitely want someone who was as great as Nyasia or Nyasia herself! I highly recommend coming here!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Wjstafford13
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“I don't know what the big deal is”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We went in this place because of the reviews??? I love reading the reviews and one thing that caught my eye is most people that posted on have a one this place being the only one (review)I normally skip over those post because they tend to be "friends" but anyway they had all these great reviews, which turns out to be nothing like that when you get there we walked in and got seated quickly that's were is all went down hill if the "friendly staff" wasn't to busy goofing off around the bar they might have noticed us sooner seeing as there was only four other tables in there we all order a specialty drink they offer which I wasn't a fan of my friend did like hers ..well we order and then again we sat and we sat for almost 45 mins I got their steak with Irish potatoes when if finally came out it was cold and so chewy it kinda reminded me of the steaks they sell at walmart small the dish was pricey but small I left still hungry! This place is such a joke they must pay locals and friends to post on here shame on you I would've complained while there but I might of still been there waiting on someone to notice me