“Very pleasant surprise!”

Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen T.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle. Our Famous Wings are on Special Wednesdays so be sure to check us out!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Loved it!!!!! From start to finish.I was with a party of six we had several appetizers and they were all different and delicous!!!!! Our dinners were also fantastic! CANT WAIT TO RETURN!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank queenbee1234

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, great service . I really like the owner circulating to ensure everyone is having a good time. Great beer selection!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Great server, attentive and pleasant. Outside looks nice, inside run down, kind of pseudo old bar decor. Prices are really expensive in comparison to surrounding restaurants. My partners Irish surf and turf had shepherds pie that was congealed on the edges and dried out on the top. It was piping hot in the middle, just like old leftovers reheated in the microwave. His fish was greasy. I had a filet. The first one was overdone by a lot ( think medium well for medium rare) and cold. The replacement was 8 oz rather than 6, and was pink in the middle, still cold, and weirdly dry and stringy. I think maybe the grill wasn't hot enough to sear the meat and it kind of steam cooked. The sides of colcannon potatoes and the Mac and cheese also seemed dried and reheated but not hot. I would understand this at a cheap chain restaurant, but not for $26. We won't go back, but did truly appreciate the prompt and attentive service.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Disappointed, happy hour wings an beer, wanted to charge cover charge, get real lost my business. They advertise but said nothing about cover charge.

1  Thank Craig429
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The good: Our server was cute, friendly, and attentive. The bad: I get that these Irish pub places that serve "authentic" fare often miss the mark, but Cattle 'n Clover doesn't even hit the target. My corned beef and cabbage dinner consisted of bland corned beef and cabbage drenched in a watery sauce, paired with undercooked potatoes and carrots. The carrots were OK, but it's hard to mess up carrots. My wife ordered the corned beef sandwich, which also sucked, served on a soft pretzel roll, as if the Philly soft pretzel is a hot item in Dublin. Plus I ordered a whiskey sour that was actually a "spiced whiskey" sour that had a weird coconut flavor. When I asked the waitress about it she was like, "What's with you, buddy?" as if expecting Jameson or even well whiskey with a whiskey sour is unreasonable.

1  Thank Matt T