“We are coming back!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Shore Plaza Beach Resort
Ranked #19 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had an excellent stay at the hotel! The front desk women were awesome and kind. My wife, who is a stickler for clean rooms and showers was surprised by the cleaniness of the place; pool, shower, room, hallways, everything!! Great location - steps from the Boardwalk and parking. Room rates were reasonable. Be prepared to wait for the elevator, since it does take some time to reach you when there are a number of people on each floor trying to catch it. My one recommendation is that there should be a hose in the back for washing down the beach chairs and umbrellas. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I Stayed at the Shore Plaza in WILDWOOD, 4 of us. August 15-18. I took the three bedrooms suite, facing the ocean on the 5th floor. The Hotel was clean. The staff were courteous. The living room areas were spacious. The kitchen is not a full kitchen. NO DISHWASHER, OR WASHER AND DRYER IN THE ROOM. NO FITNESS CENTER. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner. Only one entrance in/out. It's great for those people who enjoy being right on the boardwalk. Over all satisfactory for Wildwood Hotels.

Room Tip: The best rooms are on the 5th floor facing the ocean. or any room facing the ocean. You can view...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 626mary
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The shore plaza beach resort completely exceeded my expectations. You always see and hear the fancy names of the motels in Wildwood, but this is no motel! This is actually just like a hotel! The bed was amazingly comfortable, the room was spotless, the parking was convenient and all you have to do is walk outside and you're on the boards or the beach! For all of you Sam's Pizza lovers, the hotel is directly above Sams! The staff is very friendly and very helpful and will try to accommodate you to the best of their ability. I give this place 5 stars! I am hoping to stay here again very soon and I am sure I will enjoy it just as much as the first time!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabriella S
Reviewed 12 August 2013

There is simply nothing better than new construction when it comes to a hotel on the Boardwalk! The location was prime...the balcony was sweet...and the room was clean. Not only that, the beds were comfy and the shower was consistently hot (unlike some of the old beach hotels I have experienced.) Although the one elevator seems slow, I think Americans who are overeating on the Boardwalk should really consider using the steps. We stayed on the 5th floor side view, only because the ocean front rooms were already booked. It was nice and quiet except on Saturday morning when the noisy trash truck pulled into the alley. The pool was a bit crowded at times, but we prefer the ocean over a pool any day. I have a theory that the NO SMOKING rule helps to keep the hotel clean and fresh (as opposed to the older hotels that smell like an old ashtray.) The staff was friendly at check in/check out and polite when asked for restaurant ideas. I recommend the Shore Plaza Beach Resort if you want to stay in a nice hotel on the Boardwalk!

Room Tip: Ocean front is always best, right? It comes down to availability. Book early!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank NancyLCarpenter
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was told by the owner they don't want to rent to children or teenagers. So if they say they're all filled up that may be why. The women at the desk (mgmt) is rude and don't know anything about running a business nor does she care for children, babies. .. Nothing!
View is the boardwalk. Only in suites. Maid was very nice. She was great. One elevator. Takes ten minutes to just "run to my room "

Don't waste your money. I'd never give them another dollar.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Skeet1208
rosemary z, Owner at Shore Plaza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

I have been asked about this post, therefore, I find a need to respond. We are family owned and operated. We welcome families with children, the person who made this post was asked to leave for specific reasons, having nothing to do with their children.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Wildwood has its share of seedy hotels. We've stayed in dingy rooms with soggy carpets. My wife always packs her own sheets and assorted deodorizing sprays when we go to the boardwalk. We were so pleasantly surprised by the Shore Plaza. Everything is clean and updated. The owners take obvious pride in maintaining the property in an accommodating, pleasurable manner.

This resort perfectly fits the needs of those who want to enjoy the beach. The hotel is literally on the boardwalk. Your room includes a parking space, so the convenience level is right up there. Free wifi and a pool on the roof add to the desirability.

One thing I couldn't believe is the amount of people tracking sand through the lobby and the hustle and hard work of the staff to keep vacuuming it up.

We've stayed at nicer hotels in other locales. But for Wildwood, this hotel is clean, convenient and well-maintained.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank ValarMorghuliss
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Just got back from Beach Blast weekend with a group of friends. We were pleasantly surprised when we checked in to this beautiful motel. Had a quick and pleasant check-in into a beautiful lobby.. it was very professional. Walked into our room, and was so happy.. first time in many years that we could honestly say that we loved our place. Quick walk to beach, and free parking was included.

The pool area was great, we were able to stay around the pool area until 8. The kids were happy to have free WiFi, and dad was happy that there was free ice! Loved that the kids could go to the boardwalk while we were in such close proximity to them. All in all, I have to say that this was the most pleasurable weekend we've had when it comes to soccer weekend. We ALL will be back!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends