“Very Good , Nice Variety”
Review of Douglass Fudge

Douglass Fudge
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A tad on the pricey side but very good product. It is better to pay for good product than to just buy the other stuff that is cheaper. Been a favorite of my Uncle for many years and on the Boardwalk.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Came here twice over Labor day weekend... no doubt it all went to my hips! Loved the choco/peanut butter combo & plain choco. My daughter liked viewing the strawberries being dipped in chocolate.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Stopping in for some fudge to take away when we leave the boardwalk is our little tradition now. This store, which is cool and quiet to step into out of the chaos on the boardwalk, has been here since before I was a little girl & now its neat I can bring my daughter. The fudge is exceptional - creamy, soft & rich. They have other candies as well but the fudge shouldn't be missed!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The selection here was amazing. I got the plain chocolate fudge and it was perfect. Prices aren't terrible for a boardwalk. The girls who worked there were all very nice and respectful.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

So, you're on the boards, and you develop a craving for some sweets...sure, there are lots of fudge and candy places that line the boardwalk, but Douglass Fudge? Well...that's "family"...you just can't visit Wildwood, NJ without stepping into the Douglass Fudge Candy Store...it's the blast of cold, refreshing air and the smell of delectable sweets that hit you as soon as you walk in off the boards...the fudge may be expensive, but it's worth every bite...and we have been devouring the Buttercrunch and Mint Bark since I was a little girl some 45 years ago...you MUST try one of theit BIG macaroons topped with dark chocolate...ohhhhh myyyyyy....forget the chocolate-covered bacon...try Douglass...everything made by hand...you can taste the LOVE...