“Great Place to take your grandchildren”
Review of Bobby Dee's Arcade

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobby Dee's Arcade
Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Place to take your grandchildren”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I, son and daughter in law took our grandchildren to this arcade on the boardwalk. What a great place to take the kids once they are through with the rides. My grandchildren kept busy for a good 2 hours having a lot of fun. They can't wait until next summer to come back.

Visited August 2013

Media, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sketchy!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Don't waste your money here! Go to Mariner's or one of the smaller arcades. You'll have a much better time!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank KaC06
Wildwood, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“a great Arcade”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Bobby Dee's is a great arcade. They have a huge selection of games that are a lot of fun....they also have the best prizes on the boardwalk. Our favorite boardwalk game place.

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A lot of fun!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I wonder what happened to the arcades when I was a kid and they were full of video games? I guess those days are long gone, but now in my 30s it's a blast to try to win points for my son! The games are fun, the staff is friendly, we spend too much here!

Visited September 2013
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Being young is no excuse!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

IIn my opinion the young ladies who work behind the counter should receive sensitivity training urgently. I understand most are exchange students and may not be familiar with what some may consider plain offensive rudeness. The young girls giggled and pointed in my direction until I turned and asked what was the problem. My son checked his ticket and discovered he was given300 instead of 700 dollars in coupons when he called them on it they scattered and laughed. I observed the young ladies ignore children standing at the counter while waiting on others. Parents need to be mindful and challenge the count.

Visited August 2013