“Lovely Once In A While Treat”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: There are several of these Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard places along the boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey. You have listings for Kohr's in Ocean City, but you currently list none in Wildwood. THey're great and I'd love to give them a positive review.
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Kohr's custard is amazing & always served with a generous amount of jimmies (or sprinkles as we in central NJ like to say). The only drawback is the price - $4.50 for a small with the jimmies. However its so good & worth the occasional treat since we only get it when visiting the boardwalk.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went to Wildwood on a recent trip to Philly/South Jersey & I had to get a Kohr Bros Custard!!

This place has been here since I was a little kid, (And that's a LOOONG time ago!), & it's still great!
I got a chocolate cone w/ chocolate jimmies, (that's sprinkles to youse non-Philadelphians), & I was in heaven!!

If you want a great dessert or just got a sweet-craving...Get some Kohr Bros!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The total for 5 ice cream cones equaled the same amount of our dinner, it was delicious but would not like to pay that much money for frozen custard, maybe for real ice cream like Breyer's I would not mind but not for custard.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is one thing that I always look forward to at the beach. They have the best custard around. The people working there are always smiling and so friendly. They don't mind if you have a special request they will do it with a smile on their face.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Had a large vanilla custard for about 5 bucks and got like 2-3" of ice cream. I'm a big ice cream fan and it was very tastey, but I thought for $5.00, I would've gotten more. Especially when other ice cream places a few doors down offer $1 cones with the same quantity. Skip it and go to Duffer's for real homemade ice cream.