“A new favorite!”

One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 162 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$25 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“A new favorite!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great little BYOB! We had heard very good things about this restaurant, and it did not disappoint! We started with the mussels and tomato stack, which were both fabulous. The scallop and risotto entrée was wonderful, as were my husband's short ribs. Service was friendly and attentive. Be sure to make reservations, as the space is small.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank lee4101

upstate new york
“Another Great Meal!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were so happy to see that One Fish Two Fish was still in business. Last year we ate there twice, and each meal was as good as the last...We were fortunate enough to be able to visit NJ again, and of course, were thrilled to eat at One Fish Two Fish with out teenage son.
Everything from the appetizers-mussels in Tabasco tequila sauce (to die for...), ceasar salad, tomato stack with fried onions, and goat cheese appetizer...main dishes- short ribs, jerk chicken, blackened salmon, and dessert- warm chocolate chip cookie muffin with ice cream (Meltdown) were amazing!!! We were not disappointed!!!! The service was great and we love the fact that it's BYOB...with an easy stop at Greens Liquors right next door! The only suggestion that we would have is to up the decor a bit...get rid of the 80's style ceiling fans, put some funky art work on the walls and maybe put candles and flowers on the tables...other than that...no complaints from us! We hope to visit them again next summer!!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank moziema
“1 fish 2 fish 3 years in business”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Congrats on three years in business - surviving Sandy & growing pains. We are locavores & like to support young entrepreneurs. Happy to see the good reviews on various social media this season. Hang in there, chef & staff. I, along with my chef husband & son, visited 3 times so far and will be back again. Keep the faith and keep following your passion.

2 Thank Gratefulami
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Entered the restaurant at 7:30 with a party of 10. I understand this is a small place but we were shown to a table against the wall and it was almost impossible to sit at your seat due to being crammed in the corner. Even the servers had difficulty attending to the table. All food and beverages had to be passed over everyone at the table. The menu is limited but I had high hopes looking at the selection that it was going to be something special. I was so wrong! My family wanted to leave even before we ordered but I said to stay because from the reviews I thought it would be good. Again, I was wrong! Our server Ren was horrendous. She took our order in a timely fashion but that is where the service stopped. The appetizers were served and were acceptable. After that we were forgotten. Our entrees didn't arrive for at least an hour and when they came they were barely warm. Food was tough, tasteless and poorly cooked. Ren came back once to see if we needed anything and my nephew asked for ketchup which never came. When I confronted Ren about the poor service she was combative and sarcastic. I asked for the manager and she said she was the manager! The bill was almost $400 at a BYOB. This was our last dinner in Wildwood before the end of our vacation. We will not all be together again for many months as we return to our homes around the country. Boy, what a mistake I made picking this restaurant and talking my family into staying. My advice now is to stay away and Ren should find a new line of work.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank GoalieMom74
Folsom
“Poor service”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We tried to go here based on some of there views we read. It was myself, my wife, and my 9 year old daughter. We entered the restaurant at a reasonable time around 5:00 on a Sunday. As there where about 15 tables in the place and only 2 we're being occupied. We were told we could not be seated and would need reservations, I guess since we were causally dressed we were turned away. Mind you when I say causally I mean a nice un-collard shirt compared to a polo or button down. It's a shame I was excited to eat there.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Matthew M
Ryan A, Owner at One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
We strongly recommend reservations, especially on the weekends. Since we only are able to accommodate 40 people at one time, we do fill up quickly. We apologize if you felt like you were turned away for your attire but we do not discriminate. We consider the restaurant to be casual fine dinning. Please come dressed in whatever you are comfortable in, there is no dress code. We understand that to some it may look like we have open tables available, however, those tables are on hold for reservations. If we have enough time to seat you and give you excellent service before a reservation, we will. We invite you to come back and give us a try. If you call us we will do our best to accommodate your needs.