“Worst workers ever @Laura's fudge & salt water Taffy North Wildwood NJ...”
Review of Laura's Fudge Shop

Laura's Fudge Shop
Ranked #5 of 15 Shopping in Wildwood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worst workers ever @Laura's fudge & salt water Taffy North Wildwood NJ...”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Me& my family went to Laura's for Taffy & my husband was sampling 1or 2 pieces of Taffy before buying it(because the day before me& my daughter we" re in& we"re told we could sample a few pieces before purchasing)& The very rude worker comes up& starts Yelling @ my husband for not asking to sample their Taffy-The workers in this place are very rude & unprofessional & don't give a DARN about their customers-I purchased Taffy from here-but this will be the 1st &last time & I will be sure to tell all my family & friends, when their visiting NorthWildwood-DO NOT PURCHASE anything from these rude Unprofessional people -who do not care about their customers one bit..... CorFoltz

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Socksisacat

Montreal, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tried all the fudges in Wildwood!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I can honestly say that i have bought a pound or two from every fudge shop on the boardwalk and off the boardwalk in both Wildwood and Atlantic City, and Laura's Fudge Shop really stood out. It is creamy and smooth, you can definietly taste the butter and cream used to make the fudge as opposed to cheaper oils and powdered ingrédients used by the others in order to make their fudge more profitable. Is Laura's Fudge Shop the lowest priced fudge, no it is not.
It is probably the most expensive, but well worth it. I've been back year after year - since 1999 and loved it ever since.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chocolate dipped fresh fruit oh my!!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of stopping into the store right off of the boardwalk. It smells divine and when we got to the counter and were looking at the menu we saw chocolate covered fresh raspberries! They didn't have any readily available so we waited and they fresh dipped them for us. They also have fresh pineapple...so good! Go there, you won't regret it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dccupcake
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Love Laura's Fudge!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I could just walk around this shop for hours! The fudge is delicious, & there are lots of flavors to choose from. The salt water taffy s are delicious, but keep on looking! There are numerous candies to choose!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cute Little Shop”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

This place has delicious fudge, chocolate, and salt water taffy. I would recommend going here. The service is great; there are many selections of fudge.