“This is what the Wildwood Boardwalk is all about!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hot Spot

Hot Spot
Ranked #61 of 159 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Netcong, New Jersey
“This is what the Wildwood Boardwalk is all about!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've been eating at the Hotspot for 20+ years and this place just keeps on getting better. I was just there last week and I've noticed that the restaurant was cleaner than normal. That's no easy task on this VERY busy boardwalk. The first morning I was there for breakfast, it appeared that they were short staffed. One of the owners was literally running around keeping his customers happy. That's how much they care. The food has always been great and never disappoints. Their gyros are always one of my favorites! I've read a few recent reviews about this place that were not so great and I think they may be confusing this restaurant with some of the other "Hotspot" restaurants in Wildwood, as there are several. This one is right on the beach at #3417 Boardwalk. Try it, you'll love it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LittleItalyNj

“Not what we were looking for...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We ended up here looking for an Italian meal. The side of the building listed many Italian dishes.

The service was okay. Our waiter was decent but we could see many others receiving bad service.

The food... We were shocked the menu was more diner like and not Italian. I ordered ravioli and it reminded me of Chef Boyardee. My husband ordered "baked ziti". He asked for melted mozzarella on top (parmigiana) but this must have confused someone. It was ziti noodles with cheese on top. No sauce, no ricotta - nothing in the baked ziti. The kids meals were just ok as well.

It's probably a great place for pizza, but not for an Italian meal. Don't be fooled by the signs!

• Visited August 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Our favorite Hoagies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My family and I love the hoagies from the Hot Spot. I usually get a turkey hoagie and the meat does not taste really processed, but fresh. Hoagies do not come with any condiments on them so make sure to ask. My family loves to sit outside on the screened in porch. There is a nice view of the beach as well as Mariners Landing.

• Visited August 2013
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Not the worst but far from Good!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

My Son & I tried a slice and people have their own taste, but I wont go back. Although the staff was very nice I just didnt care for the taste of the Pizza. It is better then Sams though!

Visited June 2013
“Was good...but not so happy ending.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my husband & children on the back deck in July. We all enjoyed our food & the view. Our waitress was a young blind girl, very sweet & so nice to my kids. Everything was great...until we payed our bill & was walking away. After we payed bill & started to leave we saw one of the cooks put a chicken parm dinner down on the top of the counter. A seagull swooped down & took a bite out of it!! It was rather funny until the cook (who saw the bird do this) turned & handed the plate to a waitress who served it to a customer!! WOW! Ewwwww! Hope our delicious meal didn't come with a dirty seagulls mouth on it! (Mariners landing hot spot this was, next to the old time photo booth)...btw a worker there witnessed this also & was shocked.

• Visited July 2013