“Always grab a pie!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Every time I come down with my girlfriend and my son they want a pie. It's a must for them. I always bring it back to the room cause it's so small and hot in there. The prices can be alittle high but, its the boardwalk what do you expect. Bring cash they don't take cards. It's favorite of my clan. It's everything I remember it being when I was my son's age. I would say go for it, we always do.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Low quality, overpriced pizza but quick. They move so quickly & surprise you with a overpriced, greasy pizza. If your on the boardwalk and don't mind getting ripped off for poor quality food, this is your place.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Look, you don't really need to be reading this one, right???

4.5 stars average with hundreds of reviews should be enough for you put at least a slice at the counter on your Wildwood to-do list!

The epitome of what boardwalk eating should be, from the soft, gooey, oversized slices to the platters at a table in the back, it's a tasty, satisfying comfort food feast.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Have been getting pizza here for more years than I would like to admit :). Recently read that they won some sort of Wildwood pizza competition, and I'm not surprised. Has always been a fave, and this year seemed extra delicious. Went on a Friday evening during a busy time, and the pizza was served scalding hot, which is how I like it. Service with a smile. This location on the Boardwalk at Wildwood Avenue has a bit more atmosphere than the other location on the Boardwalk at Roberts Avenue. Of course we will return!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The feud is still on- between both Sam's and Mack's! And I understand the fuss. They are both amazing. Mack's is more oily, floppy, yet delicious. We usually go to the one more towards The Crest, and it is amazing! We always have the same waitress, and she is kind and always remembers us.