“Great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Alfe's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 157 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak Avenue
Description: Alfe's is located in the heart of wildwood. We have four main dining rooms open to the public that range from casual to business casual. We offer entertainment on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the summer. We have two full bars and a cocktail lounge. From having a nice to dinner with your family to entertaining a client, Alfe's will meet your needs.
Woodbury Heights, New Jersey
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have gone here several times and the food is consistent and the drinks are ok. The only negative I use is the building overall is looking a bit worn out. The salmon with the jacky sauce is to die for. It's definitely in the top 10 dinner spots on the island if not in the top 5. Give it a shot you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Worst food I've eaten out, maybe EVER!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

absolutely horrible!! The worst Italian food I have ever eaten no question! I'm Italian and I am born and raised in South Philly,this place has the cheapest of everything, not one thing that we got was good everything was totally awful awful!! Marinara is from a can! The house salad is a bowl of iceberg lettuce drenched in crappy dressing.The alfredo sauce didn't taste like anything and it made me sick sick. I might not be a chef, but I did own 2 pizzerias for 10 years and I can tell you that they use the absolute cheapest of the cheap, I didn't see anything that looked remotely close to homemade! Waiter was a little jerk off too! it almost ruined the night for me and my family.here is my phone # call me if you don't believe me, that's how bad this place is I'm dead serious. 267 819 4434. Steve L

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SL5000
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had dinner here on a crowded Saturday night. Made a reservation which was honored promptly on time. Ordered the Grouper Jackie which was an excellent white wine sauce with fresh seafood topping. Entree comes with house salad and nice fresh Italian bread. Reasonable prices. We will definitely be back.

Philly
“Anything Diane!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We can't miss a dinner at Alfies each time we come to town. One of my favorites! Consistently scrumptious!

Baltimore, Maryland
“A gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Do not be misled by finding Alfe's under a bowling alley! The place is extensive and charming, with provisions for the large groups that often come there in the summer. We ate there on a Thursday evening. I had gnocchi with sausage, which was wonderful, and the house salad with it was perfect. The menu is extensive and varied, and the wine oust large enough to accommodate mist tastes. The great news us also that Alfe's is one of the few restaurants in the area open all year. We'll be back!