“Food is great, location not so much”
Review of Dragon House

Dragon House
Ranked #34 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We go here every year and it's consistently good! Got fried dumplings and General Tsao's Chicken, both made fresh. The waiters are always nice, and the service always good. This is a good, consistent experience every year and very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

what can I say: could care less for the location, the cleanliness, the food. The only good thing I can say is they had on-site parking & our server was attentive, as was the host. Sorry.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stopped by during the beach concert for a quick bite. Service was prompt and the hot and sour was on the table in seconds, hot and delicious. The number 12 included pork fried rice, steamed broccoli, and Gen Tsao chix, served so hot we had to wait . The chicken was lightly breaded and crusty, but not dried out, cooked perfectly. The sauce was extraordinary. As good as I remembered, and overall very good, recomended.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We found out about Dragon House by chance one night when we saw the delivery driver pass our hotel. We gave them a shot, and we have gone back every year ever since! Is it the best Chinese you'll ever have? Nah. But it's good, and there aren't that many options out in Wildwood. The staff are very friendly, lovely people and we look forward to seeing them every summer. It's a short walk off the boardwalk at Lincoln and Pacific. I'd suggest coming off the boardwalk because the neighborhood around there can get sketchy further down the line. These guys deliver, and they're out pretty late for your convenience. The prices are pretty good as far as shore prices go. Definitely stop in and see them sometime!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've been here in the past. I ordered a platter for pick up. When ai went to pick it up the total was $17! The same platter in North Jersey is $8. When I got to the hotel, I opened the box and the eggroll was stuffed in the platter! Once I started wating the food I noticed there was a long piece of plastic. It looked like a bristle from a bbq brush cleaner. This place is just not how it used to be.