“great breakfast place”
Review of Hot Spot 4

Hot Spot 4
Ranked #50 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Reviewed 24 July 2013

It was first place at top of the ramp from our hotel. place was clean, cool, food came out fast and hot. friendly staff. I

There are newer reviews for Hot Spot 4

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We had a horrible meal the night before at a buffet in Wildwood, so we decided to just eat on the boardwalk! We were so pleasantly surprised! The gyros were perfect and the Philly cheesesteak sandwich, enough for two people! My husband had the chicken and lamb gyro platter which was huge and delicious!!! The prices were reasonable and the place was clean, neat and air conditioned! We would definitely return again!! All I will say is we spent less for our meal for five people (and left with take home containers), than we did the night before at a buffet!!!!!

1  Thank MichelleDA217
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We ate our breakfast here while riding our bikes on the boardwalk. We ate inside but you can also eat outside. Prices were very good and food was excellent. Our waitress was very good.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great Pizza, great service...better than expected for bar stool service on the boardwalk. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

There were five of us and we all ate a full meal for about 40 dollars which was not bad for the food we got. My wife had a burger which she said was good. The kids had chicken fingers and spaghetti. My super picky 5 year old devoured the pasta so I know it was good. The steak sandwich was good but a bit salty but they made up for it with some excellent onions on it.