“Wonderful breakfast!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Toms Riner
“Wonderful breakfast!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My entire family love this place for breakfast every morning while on vacation. Fabulous specials, reasonably priced and great service!!!

• Visited June 2014

Hellertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Diner with Surprisingly Good Menu”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Ricotta pancakes, Macadamia nut french toast, green eggs and ham (topped with pesto sauce)....You'll find these treats and more conventional options at this unpretentious second generation family owned diner. We ate here after a tip from our hotel clerk and we're not disappointed. I had a delicious breakfast wrap special with chorizo, pepper jack cheese and tomatillo sauce....delicious! My wife had the hangover special which is a layered bowl of homefries, cheese, creamed chipped beef, topped with a perfectly cooked egg and served with toast. We are coming back to try the other special.....Apple pecan pancakes with a Baileys whipped cream! The owner greeted us personally and we were made to feel welcome. It's nice to avoid the tourist traps and enjoy an authentic local joint like this.

1 Thank jeffvinson1
Columbia, MD
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We loved this place for breakfast. Large portions, friendly service that makes you feel at home! Don't miss the cinnamon raisin challah french toast!!!!!!!!

Visited June 2014
New Jersey
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

During our Memorial Day Weekend trip we decided to try the Surfside West. This was our first time eating at this restaurant. It's a typical seashore diner, not large inside but clean and not cramped at all. The staff was all extremely and genuinely friendly including who I assume was the owner going around to all the tables asking the guests how everything was. I had the Macadamia Nut French Toast which was delicious. Everyone else at my table was very happy with their meals as well. For me the portion of food was just right, though some people may find it a bit small. Price was average compared to similar places, but the food was definitely above average and we plan on eating here again in the future.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank BeachBumGreg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, AMAZING food!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you are looking for a place thats not your typical breakfast, you should go to Surfside West. Each customer is personally greeted by the chef/owner as soon as you sit down. He gave us great recommendations and when my husband couldn't decide between two choices, he gave my husband a little bit of each! The food "makes your taste buds smile". I can't wait to go back and get The Wedgie! Even the coffee was fantastic.

• Visited June 2014