“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The food was fantastic. Cajun Hangover very tasty. I'm giving 5 starts even though, by luck of the draw, I got a worthless waitress. I only found out about the specials by overhearing the other waitress tell the next table. I noticed my waitress didn't tell any of her tables what the specials were either. The owners are hands on and I'm sure this girl will shape up or be gone so I give 5 stars for the great food.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my husband on August 24th. The food was just okay, I thought it would be better because of all the reviews but it wasn't anything special, I've had better in the area. The restaurant is cute and the service was good. Although I wasn't impressed especially with the reviews I've seen here, I don't have any complaints.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Foot amazing the staff was amazing and the owner came out to greet us u also get a lollipop the bread is good tha omelet was super amazing

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Our family went to Wildwood for the week and decided to go to this diner based on all the excellent reviews it got. We are usually a little bit skeptical of reviews but Surfside West has really been one of the best diner experiences that we have had.

We recommend trying the Cuban Burger. I have never eaten 2 burgers in one sitting but this is so worth it.

1  Thank William G
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We went to SurfSide West for breakfast and was surprised to see that you can not order a two egg platter unless you order meat with it. The only way out of this situation was to order a cheese omelette which does not come with meat. There was so little cheese in the omelette that it took me a while to finally find it. Don't expect to find eggs benedict on their menu because they don't offer it. We also found the prices to be very high.

1  Thank PJCMD