“Delicious...great find!”
Review of La Piazza Cucina - CLOSED

La Piazza Cucina
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this place and we are so lucky we did! The food was excellent and the service was top notch! Everyone was so nice and the owner was delightful!! A must go...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

On Sunday 5/25/14 myself with my wife and 3 other couples came to La Piazza for dinner and drinks, the food was fabulous, the service was top notch and the atmosphere and ambience was terrific!!! This is in my opinion the best place in Wildwood, for a great meal and great night out! I would recommend La Piazza to anyone who wants a great meal, good drinks and great entertainment!!!!! The 8 of us have said, this is our new place and we plan on going there a lot throughout the summer. definitely 5 stars and the vote was unanimous!!!!
Thanks Joey M.
Cheech Amabile

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The food was delicious. We went with children and find that it was a bit pricey for them. But as adults, we loved it. The atmosphere was more for adults. Went a few years back and it seemed they provided larger servings of food and now have cut back. But still - excellent food.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

La Piazza is one of our "must eat" restaurants in Wildwood. From the Filet Montello (my wife's favorite) to the penne ala vodka (my favorite), you can't go wrong. The food is priced comparable to other restaurants in the area. My family enjoys the live music as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

LaPiazza Cucina has delicious food I go there all the time. The meatballs and ravoli
are to die for. The apps are wonderful. Sandwiches delicious as is the bread OMG
so good. The Ricolta pie is my very favorite it is fab.

The drinks are also goodddddddddddddd

entertainment great Bittersweet Kenny J. Wayne Just in time & Joey Montello
himself Love this place
Bartender is tops always knows what everyone is drinking

Patti Anastasi