“Great outdoor deck”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a great place to enjoy the open deck overlooking the marina and intercostal waterway behind Wildwood. The food is great, service good, and prices a little high but worth every penny.

There are newer reviews for Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Get the crabcakes. Seriously. Was very overpriced, service SUCKED. In their defense, it was a Saturday night. But the food was very very good. The bruschetta, I could have eaten just as my dinner.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant the weekend they were closing. I guess we should have been aware that there could be problems. We ordered an appetizer and they did not have it. We then ordered our dinner and the dinner was served and the only vegetable they had was Kale. Kale we hate that -the waitress advised us that this was the only vegetable they had - that the string beans were too expensive for the restaurant to purchase and since it was the last weekend the only vegetable they were serving was Kale. The prices were very expensive - not sure I would go back here again.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was our first time at this place. What a beautiful outdoor bar -- right on the dock!! Beautiful on a breezy, summer night. Service and food were perfect. We ate up every morsel of our dishes. We are planning on returning to this wonderful eatery.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We eat out quite often at highly rated restaurants. We seldom visit Wildwood but came to be with friends who suggested we meet here for dinner. I expected a very average meal. I could not have been more wrong.The place was crowded and loud but had a harbor view. The service was average, but the meal I had was indescribably delicious. It was formerly called Seafood a La Vodka but the name has been changed. It consisted of sea scallops,tender shrimp and jumbo lump crabmeat tossed with penne in a DELICIOUS cream sauce.$38.00 and worth every penny.
We will return for that dish again. Better than anything I've had at the Fin,Dock's, or Chart House in AC.