“Great Food!”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have been to Beach Creek every year because of the great food and the ambiance. No change this time. Alexa our server was wonderful and did a terrific job. We went on Wednesday at around 4:30pm. It wasn't very crowded and we were seated quickly. There is a first seating menu that costs $25 for Soup or salad, Entree, dessert and non-alcoholic drinks. The regular menu is amazing and there are daily specials listed as well. My husband had oysters on the 1/2 shell and I will quote him, "they are the best I have had in 2 years, better than Snockey's". He said they were cold and fresh they way they should be. I had the Dueling oysters and along with my daughter had the veal Rosa which was amazing. My husband had the Dublin fishcakes which were wonderful. I can't think of many more positive adjectives that could describe what a great experience we had. The prices are on line with other restaurants in the area. I know we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Love the food, atmosphere especially sitting outside. Cool crowd. Prices are a little high but the food is also higher quality, we now go here twice while on vacation.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Atmospheric restaurant with a view over the bay , soft jazz music playing in the background & fresh seafood (caught daily) properly prepared. I chose the Crab Cake as an appetiser, my wife had the Clam Chowder; & both dishes were excellent. We both had the Sante Fe Scallops which were perfectly prepared. a fine choice of wine by the glass or bottle is available. Service was attentive & well paced. We dined here several times this vacation trip & the next time shared an excellent Cheese Cake for dessert after having Fish & Chips & Garlic Shrimps as our respective main courses. We recommend this restaurant as a sure thing, while on vacation for fine food & atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I felt like just having appetizers and oysters for dinner and decided to head to the Beach Creek Oyster Bar. The drinks were excellant and the oysters wonderful. We shared a dozen Oysters from various places although i am partial to the Cape May Salts. We then each had an appetizer and that is where the restaruant went wrong. I had a soft shell crab appetizer that came with 3 different sauces that worked against each other. The soft shell was also cooked too much. My husband had the Shrimp Lejon which was deep fried to death. Shrimp Lejon should have been sauteed or broiled but instead they killed both dishes as well as a return visit from us.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Our party of six was treated very well by wait-staff member Natale. From being seated to our departure, she was very attentive and saw to our every need. The food was excellent. Each person said whatever they ordered had exceeded expectations. My own filet mignon dinner and crème brulee dessert were perfect in appearance and taste. I very much recommend this very fine establishment.