“fun place for happy hour”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The entertainment is awesome. The appetizer menu is great. The only downside is that there is limited seating, so you better get there early.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have to confess, this is the first time I have ever given a restaurant five stars, but this place really deserves it. Every part of the meal was first rate. I am not a seafood lover, but my wife is and I am glad she talked me into eating here. The clam chowder was among, if not the best I have ever eaten. My steak, and my wifes crabcakes, were excellent. Even the small things like the bread and butter, the bread pudding, and the coffee, were without fault. Amy gave us great service as well. One thing, if it fits your schedule, visit there between 4 and 6 PM, to take advantage of their first seating menu prices, and you wont need a reservation.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I hate to share this secret but Happy Hour (beginning at 3pm) at Beach Creek is the place to be! Daily specials and a super bartender named Matt made our afternoon special. We had delicious appetizers off the Bar menu and were not disappointed. The Music started and the crowd grew! I would definitely go back next time I am in town!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a chilled out date night, want to be on the water and catch some live music- this is your place. Sat outside on a beautiful night. Menu offers only apps here but live music made it perfect for a low key night out. Coconut shrimp and a pomegranate martini didn't disappoint. Music was a bit loud, but we chose our seats so can't really complain. Fun evening on vacation- we'd go back for sure.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were looking for a restaurant with outdoor seating and great food...we found it in Beach Creek! Cape May Salt oysters were fresh and delicious. The dueling oyster special was amazing! Cornmeal and cumin dusted scallops (Scallops Santa Fe) were some of the best scallops I have had (and I've had many). The rest of the family had various fish dishes (tuna, mahi) which were very good. Service was excellent not to mention the view of the marina. Overall, a tasty dinner with a nice water view.