“Consistently good year after year”
Review of Duffer's

Duffer's
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Restaurant featuring Home Made Ice Cream. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Lively family oriented atmosphere with Mini Golf and Game Room with Prize Center.
Chadds Ford, Pa.
“Consistently good year after year”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here since I was a kid, I took my own kids here growing up and I continue to come here every time I am in the Wildwoods, which is often because my family has property here. The food is very good and the ice cream sundaes are the best in Wildwood. It is decorated to be an old fashioned ice cream parlor, but it is not like the place is in disrepair. It is always clean and kept up. Parking is a challenge but it has been forever. It is in an area where there is no room to grow. As far as being pricey, that I will agree with however they are pretty much on par with every other restaurant here.

• Visited July 2014

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Nighttime treat”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Can't beat delicious ice cream from this local hangout. Parking can be tough. But worth the walk. Enjoy

• Visited June 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Yes, yummy ice cream, but not perfection”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The packed parking lot and long lines outside enticed us to try Duffer's. We went for dinner AND ice cream (family of four). OK, the "Freedom Fries" (a skillet of perfectly fried curly fries smothered in melted cheese and chopped bacon) IS ridiculously delicious, but should probably not be ingested by anyone over 19 (making my husband and I WAY over the limit). Other than that the food was just ok (don't order kids' mac and cheese for your poor child as we did, it's tasteless). My 'turtle' sundae was yummy and my son's "Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate" sundae was...well, full of chocolate (and yummy). (But buyer beware: $8.50 per sundae!!) But my daughter's mint chocolate chip scoop was the bright green kind (ie, fake) and waaaay sugary for my taste. Plus the place is pretty cramped and draped with flowery old-fashioned decor. I know it's meant to be a quaint, old-time ice cream parlor look, but it was a little too sticky sweet for me. Think we'll try another ice cream place next time we're in town.

• Visited July 2014
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Duffer's is a must for us every year. The kids love the games, mini golf and their food served on Frisbees

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“cool place for family,”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

first time here , had ice cream hot fudge sunday, it was good but not great, the whip cream is to whipped its close to being butter, to thick had this kind of whip cream in fl and it tasted the same , the sunday i had was more hot fudge than ice cream , and its not cheap here also, plenty of ice cream places to go to besides here.

Visited July 2014