“Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Pizza on the Boardwalk,Staff was very friendly,accommodating to our request.Neat little restaurant with a lot sports posters on the walls.Pizza was excellent/Value was great and right off the Beach.They make pizza your way and children loved jersey pizza from this establishment.The one thing that was not good about this restaurant bathroom needs to be updated.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We were getting tired of walking the boardwalk in Wildwood and looked at each pizza stand to find one that appealed. Finally found Angelo's with the owner making fresh pizza in front of our eyes. Although not fancy the food was real good and delighted our hungry crowd. Plenty of room for 6 of us to eat and the Sicilian pie was plenty for 6 of us. Pick up some fried dough for desert as you walk the boardwalk back to your car or motel. Its the real deal.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

My husband spent a couple of summers working at Wildwood 30 years ago. He often went to Angelo's and it's still there, owned by Angelo's nephew now. Very nice person. Good pizza. My husband doesn't think it's the best boardwalk pizza, but it was good, the restaurant was more casual, and fine.

Reviewed 22 October 2009

After a long day at Wildwood, I was getting kind of hungry. I decided to get a snack on my way out of town. I really wanted a slice of pizza, so we walked around and checked out some of the pizza stands. There were MANY MANY MANY places to choose from on the boardwalk that served up pizza by the slice. I checked a couple places out--took at look at their slices sitting on the countertops in the storefronts & also checked their prices.

After searching the boardwalk, I decided on Angelo's Pizza. Angelo's is near the end of the boardwalk closest to the convention center. It is across from the monster truck rides on the beach & around the corner from the Adventure Pier. They have been around since 1972. Their slice looked appealing and their prices were much cheaper than several of the other stands I had checked out. So, I walked up to the boardwak window and placed my order for one slice to go. The lady working the counter took a slice and placed it in the pizza oven to warm it up. Within a few minutes my slice was hot and ready. The slice was decent in size (not large, but not tiny either) and had really great flavor. The sauce was really yummy--great tasting with the perfect blend of spices. The crust was good too. I don't usually eat the crust, but I did this time!! It was crispy and had great texture & flavor. After I finished my slice, I was actually craving more!! AND I probably would have gone back for another slice if we were not headed back to the car to go home for the day.

Overall, I had a great experience at Angelo's Pizza. The service was quick and friendly. The pizza was hot & tasty and the price was just right! PLUS this boardwalk location is convenient. I will definately stop at Angelo's Pizza for a great slice again next time I'm in Wildwood, NJ visiting Morey's Piers and the Wildwood boardwalk.

Reviewed 4 September 2009

If this is the pizza place that is across from the pier that has the huge morey's pier sign then this place is amazing. This place has really good food at good prices. Everything is made fresh. They have more then just pizza. They have everything from huge salads, gyros, cheesesteaks, burgers, chicken fingers and more. The servers are great and friendly and fast. There is a sitting area behind it that is covered and you can sit with your family and enjoy a meal with out the seagulls bothering you. The area where you can eat is clean and has a person there that is constantly wiping up and cleaning the tables. This place is one of the best places to eat on the boardwalk.