“Good grub....”

Ranked #47 of 170 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been here a bunch of times and have not had a single complaint . the food is good , the wait staff are friendly and swift with the refills . ( ( i hate nothing more than eating a meal with an empty glass ) )..!!! before my glass was half empty i was asked if i would like another which made me very happy. the bathrooms are clean , the cook area is clean and that is a big plus in my book also. and my kids love it here also as they ask to come back to eat here everytime we hit wildwood.

2  Thank john m

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food was pretty good and our waitress was really nice. My husband had the burger and it was a little dry. I had some kind of beef wrap with horseradish dressing that was pretty tasty.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have been going here for years. The staff is friendly as ever and the owner even better. Great food, great people, an overall great time. Make sure I come back every time I'm in wildwood.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The food at Kelly's was the average food you get while on vacation. It wasn't horrible and it wasn't the best. The prices weren't bad and there was no long wait for a table. My husband did say that their roast beef was really good.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great place to have a drink and meal. We watched the American Legion parade from the spot-kids played on the playground across the street. Great atmosphere and service.