“Not very good”

Ranked #45 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to Wildwood with a retreat, and Kelly's was by our motel so we decided to eat there. First time we went I got their pizza, and it was pretty good. Went there another night and got their Chicken Parm wrap and it tasted funny. Next morning i wake up with food poisoning. So you can say it's gonna take me a while to warm up to them again if I ever do. Service also wasn't that great, and the waitress did not put down what I ordered with my Chicken Parm wrap.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a late lunch/early dinner here on our first day in Wildwood. Standard pub grub, so to speak. The dining area wasn't busy at all, as it was still late afternoon, so we were seated quickly. Service was friendly, although not particularly attentive. I would venture that the overall atmosphere is a bit more upbeat and lively as the evenings progress. This isn't a place I would seek out again specifically, but I wouldn't hesitate to visit again in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been here a bunch of times and have not had a single complaint . the food is good , the wait staff are friendly and swift with the refills . ( ( i hate nothing more than eating a meal with an empty glass ) )..!!! before my glass was half empty i was asked if i would like another which made me very happy. the bathrooms are clean , the cook area is clean and that is a big plus in my book also. and my kids love it here also as they ask to come back to eat here everytime we hit wildwood.

2  Thank john m
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food was pretty good and our waitress was really nice. My husband had the burger and it was a little dry. I had some kind of beef wrap with horseradish dressing that was pretty tasty.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have been going here for years. The staff is friendly as ever and the owner even better. Great food, great people, an overall great time. Make sure I come back every time I'm in wildwood.