I went to Wildwood with a retreat, and Kelly's was by our motel so we decided to eat there. First time we went I got their pizza, and it was pretty good. Went there another night and got their Chicken Parm wrap and it tasted funny. Next morning i wake up with food poisoning. So you can say it's gonna take me a while to warm up to them again if I ever do. Service also wasn't that great, and the waitress did not put down what I ordered with my Chicken Parm wrap.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.