“Pancakes, Pancakes”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
philadelphia
“Pancakes, Pancakes”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is an old have to go to Uncle Bill's Pancake House for breakfast and no matter how many time you go, you are never disappointed.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed in the least.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went to Uncle Bill's for the first time based on the reviews but it will be the last. First of all the prices were outrageous. For 1 adult and 2 children I spent almost $50 on breakfast. I could have went to DD and spent way less and gotten better service. The waitress was nice but slow. My daughter wanted to substitute toast for pancakes. The waitress said we would have to pay for the toast but didn't bring it because she thought we didn't want it. I ordered crepes with strawberry filling which was ice cold. When we were leaving my daughter took an extra dummies lollipop and the lady at the cashier desk had the nerve to say "why is that black girl taking another lollipop, she's so ignorant". Really after I spent $50, you're gonna gripe about a 10 cent piece of candy? Definitely won't be back....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Latoya B
Liverpool, New York
“Home fries too well done”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I ordered a side of home fries and bacon and had to pick and choose which potatoes to eat since most of them were extremely well done. Service could have been better. Waitress never asked how things were.

White Plains, New York
“Don't go home without going to Uncle Bill's...”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

yes, there are lots of breakfast choices in Wildwood, but come on, if you've been to Uncle Bill's once, you will go back.

Service is excellent, and my short stack of blueberry pancakes with an egg? Delish. Hubby's peanut butter pancakes with chocolate chips - come on, don't you want a stack right now?

Seriously, if you're in Cape May or Wildwood, you have to go to Uncle Bill's, at least once!

Trust me.

• Visited September 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“So Yummy!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The pancakes were out of this world. The servers were very nice. My order was incorrect, and they got a new plate out very quickly, and also took it off of the bill. I would absolutely go back!